Oneplusone Australia Cheap

Phage

Is this site legit?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Is this site legit?

Yes

hellooooooooo

it should be known that this is the chinese model white version. There may be incompatible mobile bands.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

it should be known that this is the chinese model white version. There may be incompatible mobile bands.

on the link it has colorOS and CyanogenMod versions

That's still the Chinese version, but with CM11S installed.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Don't buy the oneplusone because it has screen problems like mine.

Not all of them do, only certain batches have that.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I just received mine yesterday, no slow pixels or yellow band, made on july 30th. Anecdotal evidence suggests that leaving the phone under UV light for 5-10 mins or in the sun for a couple hours fixes the yellowing screen, it's apparently glue/resin that wasn't given time to cure properly because they tried to rush the phones out.

But its a risk to take

I just received mine yesterday, no slow pixels or yellow band, made on july 30th. Anecdotal evidence suggests that leaving the phone under UV light for 5-10 mins or in the sun for a couple hours fixes the yellowing screen, it's apparently glue/resin that wasn't given time to cure properly because they tried to rush the phones out.

But its a risk to take.

Not really.  Because it's apparently fixable

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

But its a risk to take.

you got it already? thought it took way longer

also, cant you fix that with a preinstalled app which lets you alter the screen colors? (if it is the yellow tint you are talking about)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

you got it already? thought it took way longer

also, cant you fix that with a preinstalled app which lets you alter the screen colors? (if it is the yellow tint you are talking about)

Nope that doesn't affect the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen that is a hardware issue with the screen.

Nope that doesn't affect the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen that is a hardware issue with the screen.

replace it? altho it probably will take 2 weeks + it is worth it

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i dont like oneplus for their publicity attempts with their invites and their contests, but i do want that phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6Y8o8bd00#t=235

most people have say that this equally works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6Y8o8bd00#t=235

most people have say that this equally works

Works on some, but that isn't the point your company shouldn't sell a broken phone and have terrible customer service.  So much so that I had to go through PayPal and the guy said that they are probably going to loose their PayPal account soon. 

Works on some, but that isn't the point your company shouldn't sell a broken phone and have terrible customer service.  So much so that I had to go through PayPal and the guy said that they are probably going to loose their PayPal account soon. 

im not saying its acceptable, im just saying that you can fix it

im not saying its acceptable, im just saying that you can fix it

Not always but anyway getting my money back so all good.

aaaaand it's not like everyone has that issue... I understand that it's a concern that should be taken into account. But mine arrived 3 days after I ordered and it's flawlessly humming along with the pebble steel I just got. (Damn you Linus for showing me that smartwatch) And both the one plus one and pebble steel have been excellent so far, I couldn't be happier. I did get a gel case right away for the phone though, the "sandstone" backing material was just too odd of a feeling for me

i wouldn't but that phone anywhere but only on the oficial site the other sites probably sell fakes.... 
also if anyone has too many invites on hand and want's to give some away i always recomend myself :D

Is this site legit?

Bought Audio-Technica AD700x's from there a couple weeks ago. Cheapest I've seen from an AU retailer is $179 (PC Case Gear), I paid $139. Took about a week to arrive. They're legit.

Egg is love. Egg is life.

Bought Audio-Technica AD700x's from there a couple weeks ago. Cheapest I've seen from an AU retailer is $179 (PC Case Gear), I paid $139. Took about a week to arrive. They're legit.

cool

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza