Choosing a video card

RiSource

Hi again!

Well I finalized the specs of the mid range gaming rig I want to build

Case: NZXT H440 
Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3
Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8gb (2x 4gb)
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 (i'll get a K one in the future)
GPU: 
PSU:  Fractal Design tesla/integra 650w
Liquid Cooler: Intel TS13X Closed Loop
SSD: 
Samsung 840 Evo Series 120GB Sata
HDD:WD Caviar Green 1tb

I just need help with the video card.

What should I get?

Sapphire Toxic r9 270x
HIS ICEQ r9 280
XFX r9 280

Questions:
Got any pros and cons with the manufacturers?
Any other better cards from the r9 270x and 280 range? Note: Im not going any lower or higher than that video card range.
You can suggest about my build too.

Feel Free to comment and Thank You

Keep Moving Forward...

XFX R9 280. 270X isn't as powerful, and the XFX runs cooler and IMO, looks better. 

XFX customer support is horrible, i suggest stay away from them.

Budget for card?

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Well, you buy a card that doesn't perform as well, and that lasts you for about 5 years, just for that one or two phone calls IF you ever have a problem.

XFX 280 is the best option. As for your build I would change the cooler and HDD. The 212 Evo performs as well as the Intel closed loop for half the cost. Get a Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003, they are about the same cost and perform better

Have you ever dealt with them personally?

Have you ever dealt with them personally?

Well i was about to but i heard their reviews about XFX support, i didn't. I got a new card instead. 

Well i was about to but i heard their reviews about XFX support, i didn't. I got a new card instead. 

If I'm understanding what you just said properly, no offence but that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

I like the sapphire card. Its a 280x this time!

Keep Moving Forward...

dat comic sans

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

If I'm understanding what you just said properly, no offence but that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

Well i had a card that was broken, i was going to call xfx but after seeing people's reviews about it, i decided not to go through xfx support. I bough a new card instead because the card i had was old and i needed a upgrade anyway.

Well i had a card that was broken, i was going to call xfx but after seeing people's reviews about it, i decided not to go through xfx support. I bough a new card instead because the card i had was old and i needed a upgrade anyway.

Ok that seems a bit better but still kind a strange that you wouldnt even bother. Its kind of a dick move to bash on them if you have never dealt with them

Thanks Guys For answering! :) Imma decide in the xfx r9 280 or the sapphire r9 280x. I just really like the look of the xfx card :L

Keep Moving Forward...

Ok that seems a bit better but still kind a strange that you wouldnt even bother. Its kind of a dick move to bash on them if you have never dealt with them

I had a hd 5450 that played gta 4 less then 20 fps on the lowest settings. So yeah i needed a upgrade.

Thanks Guys For answering! :) Imma decide in the xfx r9 280 or the sapphire r9 280x. I just really like the look of the xfx card :L

Sapphire for better QC

the cooler may look nice

but it dont really cool well

and XFX RMA and customer support is bad

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I like the sapphire card. Its a 280x this time!

My friend has the 280 XFX and it runs a bit too hot for me.... id get the Sapphire, more value, more performance, cooler operations

Edit: any ways, you will only see the back of the card when it is installed :P

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W