Editors Keys SL150 vs Audio Technica AT2020

x Relentless Xx

No, but I do have the AT2020, I can say it is a great mic with outstanding quality and is essentially the best in its price range. The main issue I have with it (which isnt a real issue at all) is that it is very omni-directional, meaning it cant pick up any sounds from any direction very well. This could be an issue with stuff like mechanical keyboards or a noisy background in general. You can do certain things o minimize this but is just one of the features of my mic. It is essentially the perfect semi budget podcasting mic and that is basically what it was made for.

@x Relentless Xx

Have the at2020, and i can tell you the sl150 just aren't as clear as the at2020.

I use the at2020 daily, and it's a nice microphone. Highs are clear, lows are good, clear and crispy, less so than than the at2035 but I digress.
so with that being said;  at2020 is a really good microphone (I'm using the XLR version)

at2020 has a deeper, more fuller sound while the sl150 has a colder sound without being so crisp and somewhat flat.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

• 2 months later...

I have the SL150, used it for over a year and I can't really complain. People on teamspeak think I work as a voice actor now..

Welp