Star Trek or Star Wars

Wingo Bambino

Both are great IMO and as @Jobbe03 said, firefly is awesome.  I'm just one of those people that likes blondes, brunettes and redheads.  I'm not picky.

I tried watching firefly, hated it. Could not see how anyone liked it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I have to say starwars is my favorite

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

No fav for me, both are a wee bit overrated in my book.

Star Trek

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

I loved the first KOTOR game and the old star wars movies. The new ones were alright.

Never really got into the old star trek series but the latest movies aren't bad..

It's 50/50 for me.. Can't decide

mmmmmmm kotor......want play...again....

Sraw Rats, for me. I think Disney might f*** it up and Kert Rats might end up being better.

Both are cool, but

Going to have to recall that avatar of yours  <_< 

Star Trek for life.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

It was really cheap on steam the last time i checked^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I loved the first KOTOR game and the old star wars movies. The new ones were alright.

Never really got into the old star trek series but the latest movies aren't bad..

It's 50/50 for me.. Can't decide

Both KOTOR I&II fall into the "this game changed my life" category.

Still, the Star Trek series are great; well, DS9 was almost like a chore to watch for me but I can let that slide.

IMO:

SW>ST for games

SW=ST for movies

SW<ST for series

It's a tie!

Both KOTOR I&II fall into the "this game changed my life" category.

Still, the Star Trek series are great; well, DS9 was almost like a chore to watch for me but I can let that slide.

IMO:

SW>ST for games

SW=ST for movies

SW<ST for series

It's a tie!

You actually managed to finish DS9? My hat off to you sir, after I realized a ferengi was a regular cast member I wrote it off as shit.

You actually managed to finish DS9? My hat off to you sir, after I realized a ferengi was a regular cast member I wrote it off as shit.

LMAO, Quark wasn't as bad as his slow in the head cousin or whoever that imbecile was...that shit was painful to watch.

It was the Bajoran "Kira" that pissed me off the most. For some reason she really grinds my gears, not sure why.

FWIW, the only reason I continued with the series was because I watched it as a youngster with my mom :)

LMAO, Quark wasn't as bad as his slow in the head cousin or whoever that imbecile was...that shit was painful to watch.

It was the Bajoran "Kira" that pissed me off the most. For some reason she really grinds my gears, not sure why.

FWIW, the only reason I continued with the series was because I watched it as a youngster with my mom :)

Who was the kinda hot chick with the leopard looking skin?

Who was the kinda hot chick with the leopard looking skin?

Dax, an entity that moves to a new body when the host is dead....that character always weirded me out because the "alien" was a dude before he moved to the attractive female host that I liked watching!

Dax, an entity that moves to a new body when the host is dead....that character always weirded me out because the "alien" was a dude before he moved to the attractive female host that I liked watching!

So wait.... he just took some chicks body, I assume against her will, and starfleet is just ok with that?

So wait.... he just took some chicks body, I assume against her will, and starfleet is just ok with that?

I don't remember exactly but it was sure complicated. The chick in DS9 was like the 9th host for Dax lol.

If you really are curious I'm sure the answer is in here somewhere: http://www.startrek.com/database_article/dax-j

I don't remember exactly but it was sure complicated. The chick in DS9 was like the 9th host for Dax lol.

If you really are curious I'm sure the answer is in here somewhere: http://www.startrek.com/database_article/dax-j

Read the wikipedia article before I saw your response. Worf kinda got the shaft lol

Star Trek, I've been a massive fan since my father introduced me to Star Trek The Next Generation. 

I also like playing Star Trek Online and due to me not watching the Original series I am a fan of the newest Star Trek Films as I understand that is is not to be treated like the original films as I am a fan of those.

Here is my ship on Star Trek Online :)

Untitled-2.png

A Prometheus Class Ship.

Named the USS Tuatha de Danann NCC-91002-D As all of my ships have had the same name and registration apart from the prefix :)

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Read the wikipedia article before I saw your response. Worf kinda got the shaft lol

No doubt :lol:

Star wars

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..