Assassin’s Creed ® Rogue Arctic Naval Gameplay Walkthrough

Torg73

Watched this new video of the game play of Assassins Creed Rogue and it looks like it could be fun, yes its similar to AC IV but that's not a bad thing as I enjoyed it, so more naval action would be good as we might not be getting it from Unity.

I will getting this game I just hope my xbox360 still works (still need to set it up  :wacko:)

Cry Havoc!

wait! you play as the bad guys? 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

My thoughts exactly but you do get to help the british and attack the french but that doesnt hide the fact that you're templar scum(dont even deserve capital letter)   :(

Steve

Yes and Haytham is back, just hope we get to run around as him too for a bit like we did in AC III

Cry Havoc!

-snip-

So its a reskined AC IV with added features??

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

So its a reskined AC IV with added features??

Yes but playing a Templar with new weapon options, check out this video that explains how you take out an assassins fort

this makes this even more fun.

Cry Havoc!

Yes but playing a Templar with new weapon options, check out this video that explains how you take out an assassins fort

this makes this even more fun.

iwas watching this when you posted

EDIT: i like it so far it seems more difficult

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I'm surprised they've made ships faster and steer easier. I thought the Jackdaw's speed was about right, but that it steered too easily to convincingly be an early 18th century privateer/pirate ship.