Knife Got Scammed in CS:GO - Any Chance that I could get it back?

DanielTheBest

Well, then that's 157$ of my money down the drain. ):::

still try contact steam support and see what they say before you give up

still try contact steam support and see what they say before you give up

Nope, I just found this on the steam trading website. 

Steam will not return any items or gifts that you feel have been traded unfairly. There are no exceptions to this policy. All trades are final. If you were scammed, you may submit a reportfrom the offending user's profile, however contacting Steam Support will not result in the return of any stolen items/gifts. This does not include fraudulently purchased games that you received and were removed from your account. Please see the below question for how we handle fraudulent gift trades."

Nope, I just found this on the steam trading website. 

Steam will not return any items or gifts that you feel have been traded unfairly. There are no exceptions to this policy. All trades are final. If you were scammed, you may submit a reportfrom the offending user's profile, however contacting Steam Support will not result in the return of any stolen items/gifts. This does not include fraudulently purchased games that you received and were removed from your account. Please see the below question for how we handle fraudulent gift trades."

sorry about that man it happened to my m8 to

That messed up for some reason. ^^^ 

But yeah, now I don't have enough money for another knife. ):

No offense, but only idiot's casually trade thing's with a value of $150+ unless you are minted and it's pocket change. Own fault for not paying attention.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

but I then soon realized that he had not inclued the Bayonet knife with the trade. Now, he had gotten his gun back to him, as well as stole my knife. 

oh boy

This is what I wrote to Valve: 

So..... First I want to say that I was terribly stupid when doing this trade, and  it was my first trade ever. Anyway, this player who I am reporting scammed me of my CS:GO knife. I had a bayonet knife, and this player pulled a quick one and I lost it. Below, I will provide evidence of the scam using pictures. Sadly, though, I lost all proof of the chat because I quit steam in a fit of rage.

http://imgur.com/r1ZG7P4 - Alright, here is a picture of me starting the trade off. I was going to purpose all of those items, including the knife, to get that one m4a4 Howl.

http://imgur.com/G7GLO7y - After a little while of chatting, he sent me a trade invite and told me to accept. I instantly thought that he meant that he was accepting the offer. I accepted it. After a tiny bit, though, I realized that he had switched out the M4a4 with another gun. 

http://imgur.com/IKXMwOR - Once I realized this, I begged him to please return my knife to me. I sent him a trade offer, but he didn't accept it. Instead, he sent me another trade offer. 

http://imgur.com/ZzUWLxC - I glanced over the trade, and everything seemed alright to me. I then clicked accept offer, and he got his gun back and I got all my guns back as well. At this I was very happy, but I then soon realized that he had not inclued the Bayonet knife with the trade. Now, he had gotten his gun back to him, as well as stole my knife. 
http://i.imgur.com/7pikEay.png - I checked his inventory, and as you can see in the picture, there is my knife. 
If there is anyway that you could get my knife back to me, please either contact me via steam or via email. By the way, if in case you need to know, the time the trade happened was August 12, 2014 at about 6:30 PTS. Also, my Steam name is ***************
Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day. 

You accepted legit trades, so I doubt Valve is gonna help you out here. I guess your lesson here is to actually look at trades before accepting them.

Steam: SolvingJunk

YouTube: SolvingJunk

Twitter: @SolvingJunk

You need to look though what is being traded before accepting dude.

I have traded alot and i always take some times to see what is being traded so i don't get scammed.

You're probably not going to get anything back if you miss traded twice, I'm surprised you didn't take more care after the first time. I hope you take more care when making bank deposits ;)

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."