• 1 stick (4 oz.) unsalted butter softened

• ½ cup packed light brown sugar

• 1/3 cup granulated sugar

• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

• 1 large egg

• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped

• Vanilla ice cream

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.

In a large bowl with hand held mixer, beat the butter until creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy and pale colored, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and egg, and beat for 1 minute. Add half the flour mixture and mix on low speed just until dry ingredients are fully incorporated. Repeat with the remaining flour mixture. Using a wooden spoon, mix chocolate chips into batter.

Divide batter evenly between six, small oven-safe ramekins. (To make this easier, you can use a small cookie scoop to measure about 4 rounded tablespoons of batter per ramekin.) Use a spatula or back of a spoon to push batter to the edges of the ramekins and smooth down evenly. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown on the edges and still a little golden and soft in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving, with or without a scoop of ice cream on top. (Ramekins will still be quite warm, serve on a folded napkin or plate or let cool for about 10 minutes, until just slightly warm, before serving.) Makes 6 cookies. Try them with a small amount of Cool Whip too.

Notes:

The ramekins of unbaked cookie dough can be covered and refrigerated up to 1 day ahead, or frozen for up to 3 months. You do not need to thaw before baking, but you may need to add an extra minute or two to the baking time.

I'd give you my cake recipe, but it's top secret.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

My favourite cookie recipe is:

UID=uY28hJ0mmTS80

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Put bacon on it and then it will be the best.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.