SteelSeries Qck Vs Razer Goliathus

Michael5carn
Go to solution Solved by Excon,

I prefer the speed over control edition for the Goliathus. I had only ever used a Qck heavy for about an hour but it is essentially the same as the Golaithus I find. I never really had sticking issues with the goliathus and the only way it could scratch the teflon mouse feet is if there was something else there.

I need a mouse mat for my Razer Dethadder 2013(Optical), I play FPS games 50% of the time and everything else during the rest.

I'm also unsure about the differences between the Qck heavy and mass, which Qck is best?

Which Razer Goliathus is better? speed or control?

i've heard control scratches the bottom of your mouse and also cause the mouse to stick- is this true?

I prefer the speed over control edition for the Goliathus. I had only ever used a Qck heavy for about an hour but it is essentially the same as the Golaithus I find. I never really had sticking issues with the goliathus and the only way it could scratch the teflon mouse feet is if there was something else there.

I have the speed version and it is a mousepad. Basically does it's job. The difference is minimal so get what ever is cheaper.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I don't know the difference. I just got a Qck because everyone thought it was awesome, no complaints :D

was it the Goliathus control you were talking about when you mentioned not having any issues?

I don't know the difference. I just got a Qck because everyone thought it was awesome, no complaints :D

i've heard the same but I dont know the difference between the Qck heavy, mass etc

was it the Goliathus control you were talking about when you mentioned not having any issues

Yea I had no issues with the control but it was to grippy the speed is a lot smoother

Yea I had no issues with the control but it was to grippy the speed is a lot smoother

are the Goliathus speed and Qck good in shooters?

are the Goliathus speed and Qck good in shooters?

Like I said I havent had much experience with the Qck but I havent have issues with the Goliathus extended speed edition

I think i'm gonna go with the Qck mass cos I like the fantasy art design  :D