Need help in with water cooling

hey guys i am a complete noob in custom watercooling a pc. 

so i have a air cooled rig with 

i7 4770k with noctua nh-d14

one r9 290x with accelero xtreme 4

corsair carbide air 540 case

maximus vii ranger mobo

with 3=120mm , 2 140mm intake fans and 1 140mm exhaust fan at the back.

so i planning to add a another r9 290x soon to my rig for crossfire and there is no space left cause the xtreme 4 cooler is damn big it nearly occupies 4 pci slots. 

so i need to get good waterblocks for my gpu's, my 1150 socket, rads (don't know 2 maybe one triple and one dual)

my main confusion is which tube size should i get for these, which pump, anything else to prevent leakage.

i am totally clueless 

thankyou

post-55381-0-40581000-1407779276.jpg

my main confusion is which tube size should i get for these, which pump, anything else to prevent leakage.

tubing size is largely irrelevant. 3/8ID 1/2OD is usually best since the fittings are typically cheaper.

Smaller tubing diameter is easier to work with especially in smaller cases, larger tubing is less likely to kink but is more annoying to deal with, has more expensive fittings, and gives practically zero performance delta.

Pump you'll want a typical 655/D5 vario pump.

Don't over-tighten, avoid acrylic bay res, do a prolonged leak test, and if you choose to not use compressions, use 7/16 ID tubing over 1/2OD barbs and you can add clamps ontop of that if you're extra paranoid. 

And don't get stingy with your paper towels.

Error: 410

I will say almost the same as helping, but with a few changes.

I would go with 16/10mm tubing, since et looks better. (because it is bigger :) )

But else some what the same.

For blocks i would use EK, D5 pump, the rads of your choice (can´t you fit 2 x 360 rads in your case?)

fittings have to be bitspower because they are the most expensive therefor the best looking ;)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

I would go carazy OCD, if you use anything ek... I would stick with EK throughout... But I woukd take a look at alphacool rads, they do some nice full copper rads and offer this cool damage prevention feature for when you're adding fitings

What the hell is all this about Sound Cards? 

~Xenon

so i planning to add a another r9 290x soon to my rig for crossfire and there is no space left cause the xtreme 4 cooler is damn big it nearly occupies 4 pci slots. 

so i need to get good waterblocks for my gpu's, my 1150 socket, rads (don't know 2 maybe one triple and one dual)

i am totally clueless 

thankyou

Pump: any Liang D5 rebrand, Swiftech MCP655 or Alphacool D5 vario for example

Tubing and compression fititng size: 1/2 ID 3/4 OD, looks better IMO.

Leak damage prevention: proper research and setup of your loop, paper towels with extensive leak testing, quick drain at the bottom of your loop. 

Waterblocks: EK 

Rads: Alphacool, you can have up to a UT60 in both the front and top without a problem. Triple 120 UT60 front, dual 120 UT60 top for example.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

tubing size is largely irrelevant. 3/8ID 1/2OD is usually best since the fittings are typically cheaper.

Smaller tubing diameter is easier to work with especially in smaller cases, larger tubing is less likely to kink but is more annoying to deal with, has more expensive fittings, and gives practically zero performance delta.

Don't over-tighten, avoid acrylic bay res, do a prolonged leak test, and if you choose to not use compressions, use 7/16 ID tubing over 1/2OD barbs and you can add clamps ontop of that if you're extra paranoid. 

buddy thanks for the info but i didn't get the tubing part. is there any article or something about the sizes.

could you give me a link where to buy these stuff in london.

thanks