Best Compact CPU Cooler for a reasonable price?

(sorry for so many questions!)

Hey everyone, im looking at building my first PC in the near future and im gathering parts so i can order it all to be here around the same day... So far i have only found 1 Cooler (Cooler Master 212 EVO) that seems to work well and be cheap(ish) This one is a good last minuet resort but its a bit bulky and will almost touch the windowed side panel :/ 

I will leave a lint to the parts list so far so you can see if its compatible or not, all help is appreciated at this point as i am new to this.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/jasonkimmings/saved/vh3gXL

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, matters what cheapish is to you. I had a Zalman CNPS10X Optima 120mm(30$ US) on my old rig, when i built this PC I went with the CM hyper 212 evo(35$ US). It's 152mm vs evo's 158.5mm. If I had the choice to pick again I would have went with the Zalman again. It's shorter much less painful to install and only about 1-2c difference going by past reviews.

Intel I5 4670k @4.6GHz // Corsair H100I // Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer // Gigabyte R9 280x rev 2 // Sound Blaster Z

Evga 600b // 8G G.Skill Ripjaws X @2133Mhz // Corsair Spec-01 // Muskin Chronos 120G // Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Before I got my Evo 212 I was also looking at Mugen 4 - Only reason I went for the 212 is because it was cheaper, approx. $25 US. I am still curious of the other Scythe models, as I have never used... 

If you're going up in the price range maybe look into Noctuas.

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)