Seasonic 80+ Platinum 760 watt $99.99

mvitkun

The Seasonic SS-760XP2 is on sale, from it's usual price of ~$170, for the current price of $119.99, with the promo code found below,

EMCPBWW222

and an additional $20 after MIR.

Power supply is as mentioned above 80+ platinum efficiency, fully modular, includes all ribbon cables (with the exception of the all black 24 pin), and it comes with a 7 year warranty.

Really great power supply for a price that's just as good.

1985196-c.jpg

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The Seasonic SS-760XP2 is on sale, from it's usual price of ~$170, for the current price of $119.99 and an additional $20 MIR.

Power supply is as mentioned above 80+ platinum efficiency, fully modular, includes all ribbon cables (with the exception of the all black 24 pin), and it comes with a 7 year warranty.

one question, where's the link?

EDIT: I CAN SEE IT

one question, where's the link?

I edited it in while you were posting that, LTT editor keeps messing up for me.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

And then I look at a store in Aus that has it, 240 AUD

I'm starting to really hate Australia atm, high tech prices, shit internet and horrible timing for anything released because of the timezone difference between the US and Aus. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

modular :wub:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I got this PSU from Newegg about a month ago during their last promotion. 

80+ Platinum, SeaSonic, fully modular, killer price, nuff' said.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Its 130$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Being Canadian with nobody in the states to ship this too really sucks.

And then I look at a store in Aus that has it, 240 AUD

I'm starting to really hate Australia atm, high tech prices, shit internet and horrible timing for anything released because of the timezone difference between the US and Aus. 

I wish I could make 3 times as much and only pay twice as much :)

Bloody Australians, stop complaining. The availability and pricing of components in Aussie is far far better than in New Zealand. Enthoo Pro is ~$120AUS, slightly higher than the US price, and yet we don't have it at all in NZ. I'll have to spend at least $140NZ on shipping a $100 case here, since PCCG doesn't ship to NZ.

Hey, this is my PSU! I like it and it's been very reliable for me :)

Damn, if only I had the funds and a worthwhile rig to put this in :(

this is a phenomenal deal omfg....  and its seasonic 

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

• 2 weeks later...

The Seasonic SS-760XP2 is on sale, from it's usual price of ~$170, for the current price of $119.99, with the promo code found below,

EMCPBWW222
and an additional $20 after MIR.

Posted Image

Good deal and so pretty, I just paid $130 for a platinum evga

Isn't this just an AX760?

It's a little bit better than an AX760. The major difference is the cables being flat on the Seasonic one but it also looks better imo. 

It's a great PSU! I haven't had any problems with it so far.

Being Canadian with nobody in the states to ship this too really sucks.

A bit late, but you can send it to me :)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Deal is dead.  There should be a way of people marking it as such.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S