Planing making my very first rig

Ceatra

So yeah, Im planing in making my first rig for about 1000€, without monitor or keyboard and I thoud Il show you the specs and see what you think

MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming

CPU: AMD FX-8350

CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro H55

GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX760 Direct CU II OC

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2X4GB)

STORAGE: WD Caviar Black 1TB

PSU: Corsair RM650

CD-ROM DRIVE: ASUS DRW-24F1ST SATA BLACK BULK

CASE: BitFenix Shinobi Window Black Green

So what do you think? Good, Bad, Average?

PS:Im from portugal an im 13, but if you look at me you'll think im 15. Seriously, when people look at me they ask:How old are you 15? (At least I get all those 15 year old chicks :P )

Oh and, sorry for my bad english, still learning :D

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Don't need such a fancy PSU, the CX600 would be fine. You can just get a Caviar Blue too. After that, you should be able to get an AMD R9 280, which is around GTX 770 performance.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

better get single channel 8 GB RAM

and with that budget you can get EVGA GTX 780 6GB Superclocked ACX

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Don't need such a fancy PSU, the CX600 would be fine. You can just get a Caviar Blue too. After that, you should be able to get an AMD R9 280, which is around GTX 770 performance.

Yeah, you know, I want a GPU that can run Far Cry 3 at high with +30FPS AT LEAST

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Get a Hyper 212 EVO or 212X instead of the H55, the H55 is loud and is pretty much a little worse than the EVO and X and its more expensive too.  

I'd try squeeze in a 990FX motherboard if your can, the 8320 would be fine, you can overclock it and save some money.   You should also consider Intel has an option too, I know it might sound a bit wierd, but AMD FX 8350 is getting a bit old and slower now days with gaming, so maybe get an i5 4460 and H97 board.

A 550watt would have room to spare in that build, so I'd go down to even a 600watt if it saves you any money.  

Also!  I'd recommend an r9 280 over the GTX 760 it will perform better and has more features on the spec sheet.  

Yeah, you know, I want a GPU that can run Far Cry 3 at high with +30FPS AT LEAST

r9 280 = much better than GTX 760 and same price.  

r9 280 will get more fps in Farcry 3, Farcry 3 is an AMD optimized game. 

And? The 280 will play at 40+ on ultra. Checkmate. "Oooooh he suggested something I have to assume it isn't as good as my decision." smh...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

So yeah, Im planing in making my first rig for about 1000€, without monitor or keyboard and I thoud Il show you the specs and see what you think

MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming

CPU: AMD FX-8350

CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro H55

GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX760 Direct CU II OC

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2X4GB)

STORAGE: WD Caviar Black 1TB

PSU: Corsair RM650

CD-ROM DRIVE: ASUS DRW-24F1ST SATA BLACK BULK

CASE: BitFenix Shinobi Window Black Green

So what do you think? Good, Bad, Average?

PS:Im from portugal an im 13, but if you look at me you'll think im 15. Seriously, when people look at me they ask:How old are you 15? (At least I get all those 15 year old chicks :P )

Oh and, sorry for my bad english, still learning :D

rHORKFh.png

Can you read the rules before posting next time? 

(Sorry if I come off harsh, did the same thing when I first joined.)

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Thanks guys for all those Ideas I deffently will change the GPU, and the HDD. Mike_the_B0ss wich AMD MOBO do you recomennd? And zack wich manefactor do you recomennd?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

rHORKFh.png

Can you read the rules before posting next time? 

(Sorry if I come off harsh, did the same thing when I first joined.)

And now? How do I move?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

And now? How do I move?

No it's fine it really isn't that big of a deal, just in the future look a little more carefully where you are posting :)

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Thanks guys for all those Ideas I deffently will change the GPU, and the HDD. Mike_the_B0ss wich AMD MOBO do you recomennd? And zack wich manefactor do you recomennd?

The cheapest that isn't XFX eg. Gigabyte or Sapphire Tri-X.

No it's fine it really isn't that big of a deal, just in the future look a little more carefully where you are posting :)

ok, thanks for the advice, I may change this post, but thanks to all your advices ;)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler