Android 4.3 Possibly Spotted Running on Nexus 4, Build Number JWR45B

image-03AB_519F4AFF-487x650.jpg

Earlier today a few photos were posted on XDA  and a video showing a Nexus 4 at a mobile expo in Thailand. The interesting part is that it was running a completely new build number and kernel version which was built in May and Android version 4.3. As one would expect for such a minor update, there doesn't seem to be much new at first glance, other then a few differences in the camera app UI (check video below).

There several other build numbers, all of them featuring the letter J and the Jelly bean Easter Egg, which all but confirm that this new version of Android will still be called Jelly bean. So far all rumours and leaks point at an Android update being released soon, possibly June 10 which is the rumoured release date for the White Nexus 4.

another2-162x162.jpg  another-pic-162x162.jpg  image-05C1_519F668E-162x162.jpg

via: http://www.droid-life.com/2013/05/24/android-4-3-possibly-spotted-running-on-nexus-4-build-number-jwr45b/
(Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41782938&postcount=255http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41786214&postcount=258)

I wonder what features they plan on adding in v4.3

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Yay, gonna have to backdoor it to get a copy on my s3 when it comes out!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Sweet Camera app! Can't wait to see what other new features that they will offer in 4.3 :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I like how now the camera long-press thing is a 1/4 of a circle or so. I've seen complaints about not being able to see some options because your thumb is covering parts of the circle.

Yay, gonna have to backdoor it to get a copy on my s3 when it comes out!

I bet Samsung will update it eventually, their support is very good but it would be out way earlier on ROMs like CM.

I like how now the camera long-press thing is a 1/4 of a circle or so. I've seen complaints about not being able to see some options because your thumb is covering parts of the circle.

Yeah that can be annoying especially if you're not used to the interface. I think this will make the interface less quick to use but more intuitive since you don't have to try to look at the screen at different angles to see all the buttons :lol:.