Who's down to game?

I'm the only one I know personally with a computer made for gaming, so the multiplayer can be kinda dry sometimes.

Who's down to jam on some games sometime?

I've got a lot of shooters like counterstike, BF4 and BL2, as well as DayZ (Which is MUCH more fun with people) and rust. I'm thinking of getting garry's mod and supraball or maybe some mods.

EDIT: I'm in central US.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

depends on where are located in 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Add me on steam dude! My username is [LTT]QueenElsa (Don't ask why, I've had a huge obsession with Frozen Lately)

Life.exe is missing

depends on where are located in 

Lmao imagine the ping from Turkey to NA.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Lmao imagine the ping from Turkey to NA.

not bad actually 160 or something to east cost and for some fucked up reason 250 to austin tx

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Don't get gary's mod, this is how much time i spend with it ever since. It bored me a lot.

Ignore the install thing because it was installed on my laptop, not my desktop.  

post-109689-0-30407500-1407554312.png

not bad actually 160 or something to east cost and for some fucked up reason 250 to austin tx

i get 300+ connecting to the us from aus :( and that's with 20down 5up 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i get 300+ connecting to the us from aus :( and that's with 20down 5up 

DSL sucks ass i know but damn thats another level

DSL sucks ass i know but damn thats another level

and i have cable... yea qq 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Don't get gary's mod, this is how much time i spend with it ever since. It bored me a lot.

It looks so fun though! like prop hunt or murder.

What do you play

Add DogPatch1992 on steam (I should popup as MarcusGamingUK)

I am in the UK, but I can play with a 130 ping on USA gameservers.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I'm in the eastern USA

Steam is Tygron117

I'm usually awake during the night though, but i've been trying to be awake no later than 4PM. I work third shift at my job, so that's why. I'm down to game,

Garry's mod is ok, it's really only good if you're looking to kill time and not play a serious game in there. There might be some modes, but for the most part I just play surf or minigames. Sometimes i'll play Stop it Slender.

:o That's incredibly good. I get like 100 ping from Toronto to LA. So that extra 60ms accounts for the Atlantic ocean apparently lmao.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

i'll be on in a couple hours. I gotta do something then we shall game. (To whoever answered) 

Really? i have 800 hours...

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

It looks so fun though! like prop hunt or murder.

What do you play

watch dogs, mafia 1 and 2, syberia 1 and 2, skyrim, all of gta series, some nfs games, gran turismo 1, 2, 3, 4, scarface, grid 2 and dirt 3.

I only have gran turismo 1, 2, 3, 4 because only own one console which is ps2.

Play Warface with me and zSanosake

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

you must have not installed many addons, and or gamemodes because i have over 100 hours of pure fun on that game

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Garrys mod is one of my favorite games and i highly recommend it! i have 800 hours and im playing it right now! doesnt get old because of the vast amount of gamemodes

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

you must have not installed many addons, and or gamemodes because i have over 100 hours of pure fun on that game

I don't really care because i not going play that game anyway, i'll stick to Skyrim with mods.

I don't really care because i not going play that game anyway, i'll stick to Skyrim with mods.

well you haven't even tried the addons or gamemodes so you can't really have an opinoin on the game since that garrys mod is made for addons and different gamemodes

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

well you haven't even tried the addons or gamemodes so you can't really have an opinoin on the game since that garrys mod is made for addons and different gamemodes

well i'm not playing garys mod anyway

I'm the only one I know personally with a computer made for gaming, so the multiplayer can be kinda dry sometimes.

Who's down to jam on some games sometime?

I've got a lot of shooters like counterstike, BF4 and BL2, as well as DayZ (Which is MUCH more fun with people) and rust. I'm thinking of getting garry's mod and supraball or maybe some mods.

Add me please! 

Steam: Anupgamer1

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Add me m8. Jerakl

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)