[HTML] How should I correct this?

yozo67

oWmYhG3.png

\

As you can see, the right side is shorter in width than the left, which makes it look off center. How should I correct this? Here's the code for it:

HTML:

<table class="what-we-do" style="width:100%;"><tr><td><h3 style="font-family:Signoria;"><b>Gamers At Heart</b></h3><br><p style="font-family:FRB;">We focus on gaming, <i>a lot</i>, and for most of us at Chaotix, it's a part of our daily lives. So that's why we focus so much on gaming in our line of work at the Studios, because it's what we do when we're not working for you. We'll share how we play games, what we think of them, which ones we're playing, and our opinions to secure your decision in what game you should look into adding to your collection next, we'll also focus on add-ons, so your games are never stale. We play console and PC, so don't worry, everyone's welcome. </td><td><h3 style="font-family:Signoria;"><b>Building the Web</b></h3><br><p style="font-family:FRB;">We can make your websites how you want them. That's [one] of the reasons we're here! For a measly free (unless you want to help us out and pay us!) we'll make your site look professional, and how you wanted it. No extra payments, and for the one time payment, we'll keep it up on our service for as long as you want, as-long as you can let us know you want it renewed every month. Try passing on that offer.</p></td></tr><tr><td><h3 style="font-family:Signoria;"><b>Making it Easier.</b></h3><br><p style="font-family:FRB;">Here at Chaotix we're making using your PC easier. We create programs that help the average user do above-average tasks with only built-in features that normally come with your machine. We'll help you do tasks, and even speed up your computer with programs such as our Useful, or Chaotix Cleaner in your PC's corner to help your meet your maximum potential as a Windows software user.</p></td><td><h3 style="font-family:Signoria;"><b>Talkative, Talkative</b></h3><br><p style="font-family:FRB;">We're a very social company. All of us at Chaotix have our own personal, public twitter's for you to reach us at. You can also talk to us as a company on our official Facebook page, and we'll always try to get back to you as soon as possible, because we care alot about any feedback you have for us. Don't be afraid to talk to us, we won't bite. </td></tr></table>

CSS:

#body-wrapper{background-image:url('http://www.chaotixstudios.net/CONTENT/bg-light.png');text-align:center;padding-left:250px;padding-right:250px;padding-bottom:100px;}

This is my solution to your issue. Put this in your css file.

table{    border: 0px solid black;    table-layout: fixed;    width: 100%;}th, td {    border: 0px solid black;    overflow: hidden;    width: 50%;}

This is my solution to your issue. Put this in your css file.

table{    border: 0px solid black;    table-layout: fixed;    width: 100%;}th, td {    border: 0px solid black;    overflow: hidden;    width: 50%;}

iT WORKED! Thanks! (we work together)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

It's generally bad practice to do styling with tables, here's is what you need, reworked with divs instead.

It's also generally bad practice to do style inline, the below changes would fix that.

html:

<h3>What we do</h3><div class="row">        <div class="col">            <h3>Gamers At Heart</h3><br>            <p>            We focus on gaming, <i>a lot</i>, and for most of us at Chaotix, it's a part of our daily lives. So that's why we focus so much on gaming in our line of work at the Studios, because it's what we do when we're not working for you. We'll share how we play games, what we think of them, which ones we're playing, and our opinions to secure your decision in what game you should look into adding to your collection next, we'll also focus on add-ons, so your games are never stale. We play console and PC, so don't worry, everyone's welcome.            </p>        </div>        <div class="col">            <h3>Building the Web</h3><br>            <p>            We can make your websites how you want them. That's [one] of the reasons we're here! For a measly free (unless you want to help us out and pay us!) we'll make your site look professional, and how you wanted it. No extra payments, and for the one time payment, we'll keep it up on our service for as long as you want, as-long as you can let us know you want it renewed every month. Try passing on that offer.            </p>        </div>    </div>    <div class="row">        <div class="col">                <h3>Making it Easier.</h3><br>            <p>            Here at Chaotix we're making using your PC easier. We create programs that help the average user do above-average tasks with only built-in features that normally come with your machine. We'll help you do tasks, and even speed up your computer with programs such as our Useful, or Chaotix Cleaner in your PC's corner to help your meet your maximum potential as a Windows software user.            </p>        </div>        <div class="col">            <h3>Talkative, Talkative</h3><br>            <p>            We're a very social company. All of us at Chaotix have our own personal, public twitter's for you to reach us at. You can also talk to us as a company on our official Facebook page, and we'll always try to get back to you as soon as possible, because we care alot about any feedback you have for us. Don't be afraid to talk to us, we won't bite.            </p>        </div>    </div>

CSS:

.row{     width: 100%;}.col{     width: 48%;     padding: 1%;}h3{    text-align: center;    font-family:Signoria;    font-weight:bold;}p{    font-family:FRB;}div{   float:left;        }

CPU: i7-4770k    GPU: GTX 760    MOBO:  ASUS z87-pro