cases compatible with dual 140mm radator

happyboyben

I have a nzxt kraken x60 and right now am using it in a open test bench with my gaming computer. I would like to have to put my computer in a normal case and am looking for ideas and reviews of cases that can support this radiator with little to no moding.

corsair cases

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

TJ 11 :p

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Yep, pretty much any corsair case. You could get a 900d and have support for 3 or 4 dual 140 mm rads.  :D

corsair cases

Yep, pretty much any corsair case. You could get a 900d and have support for 3 or 4 dual 140 mm rads.  :D

corsair uses a 20mm fan spacing on the 140mm fans as the x60 is a 15mm spacing, so the dremel will

have to come out and elongate the fan holes.. just an FYI that it will not directly bolt up. that's why

nzxt offered free upper panel (810) upgrades from their own 20mm spacing to the newer 15mm spacing.

airdeano

corsair uses a 20mm fan spacing on the 140mm fans as the x60 is a 15mm spacing, so the dremel will

have to come out and elongate the fan holes.. just an FYI that it will not directly bolt up. that's why

nzxt offered free upper panel (810) upgrades from their own 20mm spacing to the newer 15mm spacing.

airdeano

Oh, thanks for the clarification.