[Massdrop] The A5+ makes the return.

PC-NOOB

Noooo now people might spend money on this rather than the Fostex TH600 headphones which I need more people to join so I can get the lowest price :(

lol are you planning on buying that thing at a lower price, and then selling it to someone on the classifieds or some audio forum?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

lol are you planning on buying that thing at a lower price, and then selling it to someone on the classifieds or some audio forum?

No it's for personal use. After I sell w/e I have I'm stopping on selling stuff on forums. Issues with paypal and other payment services are too common to warrant doing selling anymore. Besides most of the stuff I sell is stuff that I've used and decided I didn't like em. I've tried about 15 different headphones and only liked around 3 of them. 

Edit: Also I start working the week after next again so I can buy toys like that :)

SHAME ITS US ONLY GRR

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Oh hey take out that affiliate code. That's against CoC.

He's a sneaky little one.

Oh hey take out that affiliate code. That's against CoC.

Its not an affiliate code :P

I just copied it from my email.

Edit: I changed to make happy :)

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Its not an affiliate code :P

I just copied it from my email.

Edit: I changed to make happy :)

I think that might still be an affiliate code but w/e. Yes I'm happy now :)

Noooo now people might spend money on this rather than the Fostex TH600 headphones which I need more people to join so I can get the lowest price :(

Well Amazon has them on sale for $680, with free shipping. 

http://www.amazon.com/FOSTEX-TH600-Premium-Reference-Headphones/dp/B00BEUCNNC

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I actually got a B-stock return from razerdog for $600 through ebay. 

Erm, I have know idea what you talking about lol. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Erm, I have know idea what you talking about lol. 

It's basically an open box where it's in good condition but it's a return. Razerdog is the store and on ebay they let me make an offer so I got it for cheaper.

It's basically an open box where it's in good condition but it's a return. Razerdog is the store and on ebay they let me make an offer so I got it for cheaper.

Aha okay, nice deal  :D

Aha okay, nice deal  :D

Yeah when I saw that there were 2 committed to buy including me half way through the drop, I basically lost hope and went searching elsewhere.