Windows 8.1 Activation Problem

Hello guys, 

Two days now im trying to re-activate my windows 8.1 pro x64 bit edition, months before i have successfully activated them but now i cant, i tryed all the activators but none of them worked. My friend told me to re install windows in the preactivated edition, but i cant do that cuase all of my work are on that laptop. Can someone please help me?

Acivators that i'v tried:

KMS 

KMS Spico

Microsoft ToolKit

And other kms versions like ultime, portable etc.

I need your help!

Thank you.

did you try calling microsoft and reading the numbers into their automated system?

OAS || AAS || LLS

did you try calling microsoft and reading the numbers into their automated system?

well im from greece, how can i call them? and how this works?

well im from greece, how can i call them? and how this works?

Search for System. In the bottom of the window, there should be a button that says "activate Windows" or something like that. Click on it, select Phone activation, select your country and call one of the numbers. Just follow the instructions.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Search for System. In the bottom of the window, there should be a button that says "activate Windows" or something like that. Click on it, select Phone activation, select your country and call one of the numbers. Just follow the instructions.

You need to have a genuine key for that.

@OP: If you are looking for a way to use Windows without a genuine key, please read the CoC again.

cant find the phone activation.. there is a print screen:Wt9nRzd.jpg

Just buy one.