Zagg InvisibleSHIELD

thebennyboy

After watching Linus' recent review of the Phantom Glass which made me think about my own screen and how i could give it some protection. Now Phantom Glass does look very good but it seems to be rather pricey and not available from many places. I was googling around and found a company called 'Zagg' which sells premium screen protectors under the brand name InvisibleSHIELD. I found the one for my particular phone but couldn't find any reliable reviews for them. Anyone got one and can provide some comments on it? or does someone know if they are any good or where i can find some reliable reviews?

This is the one i am thinking of ordering: http://www.amazon.co.uk/ZAGG-InvisibleSHIELD-Screen-Protector-Xperia/dp/B00BM7U8E8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407443004&sr=8-1&keywords=invisibleshield+xperia+z

Cheers.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

arent those the ones that give you life time warranty or something? anyhow, they have the same problem all the others have, they are A PAIN IN THE ASS to put on, but are otherwise good sure

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

After watching Linus' recent review of the Phantom Glass which made me think about my own screen and how i could give it some protection. Now Phantom Glass does look very good but it seems to be rather pricey and not available from many places. I was googling around and found a company called 'Zagg' which sells premium screen protectors under the brand name InvisibleSHIELD. I found the one for my particular phone but couldn't find any reliable reviews for them. Anyone got one and can provide some comments on it? or does someone know if they are any good or where i can find some reliable reviews?

This is the one i am thinking of ordering: http://www.amazon.co.uk/ZAGG-InvisibleSHIELD-Screen-Protector-Xperia/dp/B00BM7U8E8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407443004&sr=8-1&keywords=invisibleshield+xperia+z

Cheers.

Zagg isn't worth the price and the surface of it feels like crap. Either get a tempered glass screen protector or just order some cheap plastic ones and replace it every now and then (you can get packs of 5 or 6 on eBay for like three bucks)

"Rawr XD"