Xbox One May Have Sold Wii U Better Than Nintendo

MiNiMaXiMa

After gamers across the county used Microsoft’s unclear revelations to collectively call their console “Xbone,” attention is now turning in two directions; PlayStation 4 and Wii U.

http://www.inquisitr.com/672511/xbox-one-may-have-sold-wii-u-better-than-nintendo/

Microsoft's really done it this time, I even heard because of this that Sony's stocks rose lol

(1st time post so please feel free to correct anything)

so they are so bad people would rather get a wii u? is that what im understanding? lol

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Im going back to PC. Nintendo Wii U isn't good enough to keep up with the current consoles, none the less the new ones.

When people are more interested in the Wii U, that's when you know you.

2v8g4ud.png

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I personally think the new Xbox is a good replacement for mid-high end HTPC. I think people who are determined to stick with consoles should go with a PS4 or Wii-U though. It's too much like an entertainment center, not a console.

The WiiU is a fine system. I don't know why people (and i don't mean EA devs) bash it so much, like it's a junk. It's not a PS4 spec machine, but its much cheaper, and to be honest it's a fine machine from what I can see.

Also, I do see that the XBox One will sale very well. Gamers will hate it...much like the Wii, but everyone had one.

To be honest, the average non hard core gamer doesn't care about used games, and they like TV, and sports is big for them.

The reason why the WiiU did well, is because many just wanted to see what the other console manufacture would release.

Now we know:

-> XBox One, will be a media center / living room entertainment system

-> PS4 is a standard gaming console.. a PC on TV. (PS3 with updated specs)

-> WiiU is targeted at offering a unique experience, and console at an affordable price.