Worst Ricer cars ever! (Post yours)

Zuba Twizta

Rules and Definion:

Ricer: A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined...

Mine:

Ricer5.jpg

LinusTechTips Livestream ModTeam

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

I thought "ricers" had to be Civics, 240sx, altimas.... you know Japanese cars...... You got the heartbeat of fkn Murica right there, I don't see any rice, that's not to say your car isn't obnoxious, because it is.... but still, no rice.

The icing on the cake is that license plate..... I would lmao so hard if I saw that thing pass me.

I thought "ricers" had to be Civics, 240sx, altimas.... you know Japanese cars...... You got the heartbeat of fkn Murica right there, I don't see any rice, that's not to say your car isn't obnoxious, because it is.... but still, no rice.

The icing on the cake is that license plate..... I would lmao so hard if I saw that thing pass me.

lol yeah Japanese still produce rice as well for China. Honda is a Japanese company. PLUS HONDA HAS A ROBOT! NEW THREAD IDEA!

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

Guys, guys , i think i won 

A van ya a van

post-7522-0-26384800-1369402411.jpg

I think he just gor a chimney or two and put it in his trunk

post-7522-0-67566900-1369402434.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Guys, guys , i think i won 

A van ya a van

attachicon.gifRicer1.jpg

I think he just gor a chimney or two and put it in his trunk

attachicon.gifRiceRiceBaby3.jpg

First one is in Japan so it makes it more funny, and the second one is a WRX with one jet engine with two stacks on it. I believe there is a video about it. (kinda stupid, the owner looks like a crack head)

HA i won no one has upstaged me, what do i win?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Mine:

Ricer5.jpg

That's deffo not a ricer man.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Those cars sure are ugly...

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

5727346874_9562c9262b_z.jpg

This should take the biscuit as it as been on a track so it is a race car but is pathetic in every way shape or form and i want to kill it with death(xbox one logic).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This:

post-6374-0-27727900-1369431923.jpg

post-6374-0-27727900-1369431923.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

This:

Im sure that would be a bunch of fun for people that cant have gocarts (parents) 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Im sure that would be a bunch of fun for people that cant have gocarts (parents) 

True. I would drive it. Well I would drive anything right now...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

5727346874_9562c9262b_z.jpg

This should take the biscuit as it as been on a track so it is a race car but is pathetic in every way shape or form and i want to kill it with death(xbox one logic).

That would race in the super 1000 series witch is for people 15 and up, it's about as un ricer as you could get, it's a racing car.

That would race in the super 1000 series witch is for people 15 and up, it's about as un ricer as you could get, it's a racing car.

oops my bad i thought this whole time that it was a spelling error but its seems that it isnt one

Listen if you care.