140mm fans

douwedeman

I have got the coolermaster haf bx (the cubic one) and would like to have 2 140mm fans in front.

I can't find any good comparisons of these 140 mm fans.

and i don't know a lot obouth fans

greetings,

i7 2700K

GTX 560 Ti

cooler master haf-xb

Wrong section to put this in.

I would read through this thread though.

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/computer-hardware/air-cooling/44596-140mm-pwm-fan

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

for the HAF BX i would choose some SIlverstone air PENETRATORs and yes i wrote that in a straight face..(if you guys remember Linus about 2 years ago :))

They should cool the shit out of your HAF BX

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

for the HAF BX i would choose some SIlverstone air PENETRATORs and yes i wrote that in a straight face..(if you guys remember Linus about 2 years ago :)) They should cool the shit out of your HAF BX

Agreed. Air Penetrators are great.

Cacti, not cactuses. 

Noctuas if the colors don't bother you

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

I have the AP141 they have great directed airflow but they can get loud above 10 volts

I have the AP141 they have great directed airflow but they can get loud above 10 volts
This is subjetive.. if they are "loud".. if he ever had a stock cooler it will be dead silent for him :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

You could try the prolimatech vortex fans. I think they work pretty well (compared to the fans included with my heatsink and case fans) and look awesome as long as you want a blue or red color lol. Anyway they are pretty quiet if that is your thing as well. But if you want a comparison I believe if you google prolimatech vortex there is a site that compares quite a bit of fans. I believe they are called vortez or something.

Actually I went ahead and searched for you http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages...parison,1.html

Silverstone Air Penetrators are what I suggest.