Sprint no longer wants T Mobile!

pit5000

cant companies just stop trying to buy T-mobile. why is it so hard to understand that we need that 4th company as a competitor here. next thing you know google buys them to start google connections and fuck all of us on there amazing plans that could cost $5 a month. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

cant companies just stop trying to buy T-mobile. why is it so hard to understand that we need that 4th company as a competitor here. next thing you know google buys them to start google connections and fuck all of us on there amazing plans that could cost $5 a month. 

I'd support Google buying T-Mobile, but none of the other big 3 please.

"Rawr XD"

Do you really get asked that often?  :P  ;)  :ph34r:

I should be studying.

Deutsche Telekom has been trying to get rid of T-Mobile US for years. They want to get out of the US mobile phone market for whatever reason and have been trying to convince companies to buy T-Mo. They will keep trying until someone does so.

yea i should have used ATT as an example. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Deutsche Telekom has been trying to get rid of T-Mobile US for years. They want to get out of the US mobile phone market for whatever reason and have been trying to convince companies to buy T-Mo. They will keep trying until someone does so.

if you live in the Europe.. may i ask how their service is over ther

Good. T-Mobile customers don't need Sprint's BS

Legre was reported to have been CEO in the possible merger, so they wouldn't have dealt with any of their BS.

And as a Sprint customer, I fail to see why so many hate them. I have had a perfectly good experience with them, I get good service and I pay less than I would on Verizon and AT&T without suffering from T-Mobile's lackluster service in my area.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

No idea. I live in the Midwestern US. I've heard mixed reports from people about T-Mo in Europe though.

Legre was reported to have been CEO in the possible merger, so they wouldn't have dealt with any of their BS.

And as a Sprint customer, I fail to see why so many hate them. I have had a perfectly good experience with them, I get good service and I pay less than I would on Verizon and AT&T without suffering from T-Mobile's lackluster service in my area.

I just don't like how Sprint's phones are pretty much stuck to their network and can only be unlocked through Sprint, which rarely ever happens. So even if somebody decides to leave Sprint, they can't unlock their phone for another company to use, so they get rid of the phone to someone else. And since that someone else can't unlock it either, they're forced to use Sprint. This way, one person leaving Sprint just results in another person joining, so they could care less about who's using them or not. 

"Rawr XD"

Having had all four major carriers at one point or another in the last decade, Sprint was by far the worst to deal with. Signal was alright but customer service was horrible. Signal around me now is crap for Sprint. They spent over a year upgrading their towers only for signal and speeds to be worse afterwards.

Oh. Yes, yes I do.

I never doubted it for a moment. Some people are just a little slow. Don't worry to much about it.

I should be studying.

AWWWW MANNN, im so happy to hear that its not going to go through, i loath Sprint and I Love my T-mobile. Ive been saying since ATT tried to buy Tmobile that Id support Google buying T- Just imagine it...

G-MOBILE

Ahhhh, thatd be amazing... <3

edit, that looked better before i posted it.... weird that all the colors changed after i posted 

They are not the cheapest but they work the best,always are up to date and have the biggest offers. They have the best connection 2. And now with the new law you can talk anywhere in the europe almost for free.

MAIN BUILD!

What about Iliad's Free ? Did they drop the offer they made last week ?

EDIT: Didn't saw the update, my bad.

They are not the cheapest but they work the best,always are up to date and have the biggest offers. They have the best connection 2. And now with the new law you can talk anywhere in the europe almost for free.

their service here in the states ever since their un-carrier stuff is quite amazing as well