Just an intro

technerd

HI guys!! I'm back on, havent been since like July 4th, but I kinda love computers, and cars, those are my 2 favorite things, excluding math and Apple, but lemme tell y'all what i got. I have a Dell Optiplex GX620 desktop with an eMachines 17" VGA port monitor, a lenovo mouse, and a compaq keyboard, running LInux Mint 17 Qiana Cinnamon, so, bare get started lets me browse for a new computer desktop. I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop running linux Mint 17 Qiana MATE that works to an extent, the computer doesn't recognize the battery, sp I don't have a battery basically, and it's so broke I slapped an Apple sticker on it, I know I said I love Apple, but it's love hate at this point. I also have an older version Dell Inspiron laptop that I destroyed the display on, and even before that, it was in worseshape than the laptop I use now. I have an Apple iPhone 5s, my second one, seeing as I dropped the first in the pool and iPhones don't like water, they're like cats in thast sense. I also have a pebble smart watch that I can say I'm farely pleased with, granted I scratched the face a little bit on a brick the second day I had it, but I don't believe the 5-7 day battery life, it typically lasts 3-4 for me, but it was dead out of the box, so I fell that the battery is slightly on the bad side of the spectrum, and when I have the money, I'm definitely investing in the Pebble Steel. I own a PlayStation 3 console, i get on every now and again, but PC master race. I have gamed on almost every console, including the Xbone and the PS4, although I have only owned/ currently own a PS2 and a PS3. I know there's gonna be at least one TL;DR comment, but hey, thats my basic tech in a nutchell, and I do have 2 PSVita systems, although one broke because it got left in the rain or something, i can't remember, it was my sisters until I decided to fix it

TL;DR

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

This is what I'm imagining as I read your post.

Motormouth or motor-typer. Anyway, welcome back, somebody I don't know.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

TL;DR 

I only read the last sentence.

TL;DR

TL;DR posts are against the CoC but ok

"Rawr XD"

TL;DR posts are against the CoC but ok

Read the last sentence in the post.