Formatting on Posts

ddbtkd456

Is there a way to set your default formatting for posts like this?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

No, and if there was, I would stop using the forums. That is literally the most annoying thing you could do.

No, and if there was, I would stop using the forums. That is literally the most annoying thing you could do.

Wow no need to be a prick about it...that last sentence was kinda uncalled for.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Not really. It's factual and I bet you could ask anyone on the forums. They would agree.

Edit: Look ma', I was right!

if Console.WriteLine("Honest Opinion");

Console.ReadLine("You're a prick");

Please use the default formatting on this forum. There is no need to make your text excessively difficult to read when unnecessary.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The way youre doing your posts is actually incredibly annoying.

Wow jesus Im freaking sorry that I like to have a little personality...

Wow jesus Im freaking sorry that I like to have a little personality...

You can keep that personality in your profile pic, profile description, and signature. Thank you.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can keep that personality in your profile pic, profile description, and signature. Thank you.

You know I have a fucking problem with you...every since I came to this forum you have been nothing but a gaint prick to me....let me ask you this what did I ever do to hurt you in any way possible? Like seriously being nice once and a while will actually lead a better life did you know that?

you should make all your posts rainbow

how the hell?

You know I have a fucking problem with you...every since I came to this forum you have been nothing but a gaint prick to me....let me ask you this what did I ever do to hurt you in any way possible? Like seriously being nice once and a while will actually lead a better life did you know that?

???

What did I do?

There was no sarcasm intended...I was just trying to let you know the available places where others personalize and use fancy formatting...

I didn't mean to sound hurtful :(

Spoiler

???

What did I do?

There was no sarcasm intended...I was just trying to let you know the available places where others personalize and use fancy formatting...

I didn't mean to sound hurtful :(

Well seriously "ou can keep that personality in your profile pic, profile description, and signature. Thank you." if read wrong seems very hurtful.

Well seriously "ou can keep that personality in your profile pic, profile description, and signature. Thank you." if read wrong seems very hurtful.

Sorry :( I didn't mean it like that

Spoiler

You don't say....

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Personally I feel like when posts are not automatic it becomes more difficult to read. My biggest problem with non automatic posts is that when I am using Tapatalk on my phone, I can not read them because I use a dark theme there. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I apologize for making this thread I thought it seemed like a good idea...