22yr Old Activist Charged With Making Threats to State Officials for Investigating Sandy Hook

Sorry, I must have missed this, and please nobody take offense, what's the Sandy Hook investigation? What happened to her?

Sorry, I must have missed this, and please nobody take offense, what's the Sandy Hook investigation? What happened to her?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Oh right, I didn't miss this, I just didn't know the name of the school.

That site oozes thinly veiled conspiracy mongering. Do you have this story from any other site? Because I'm Googfling this shit and all it comes up with are sites copying off this one and they're not even trying to veil their conspiracy mongering. Not saying the story is bullshit, Just that I'd like to see different sources on this. Reputable ones.

That site oozes thinly veiled conspiracy mongering. Do you have this story from any other site? Because I'm Googfling this shit and all it comes up with are sites copying off this one and they're not even trying to veil their conspiracy mongering. Not saying the story is bullshit, Just that I'd like to see different sources on this. Reputable ones.

i can believe it. people have been arrested already for saying that they question the boston bombing.

i can believe it. people have been arrested already for saying that they question the boston bombing.

Oh I don't doubt it, I know some sleazy shit goes down. It's just that I'd rather read about it on a site I trust to have a minimum of conspiratorial bias or indeed on any other site at all. Currently this Intellihub place is the only place with the story, all the others are simply copy paste.

Oh I don't doubt it, I know some sleazy shit goes down. It's just that I'd rather read about it on a site I trust to have a minimum of conspiratorial bias or indeed on any other site at all. Currently this Intellihub place is the only place with the story, all the others are simply copy paste.

thats how much of internet media works. besides, didn't they have links to his arrest documentation?

and the watergate scandal was only a conspiracy at first.