Contest To See Who Wins Gift Cards

ddbtkd456

Alright lets have some fun with the first one.....worst computer case build (wires not organized case mods gone wrong.....you know....)  you've ever seen that is still functional. Post them and the winner in 4 hours gets a 5 dollar gift card to amazon.

The Next contest will be linked to this thread.

Second contest

Update:

This contest is now closed....winner of this contest is @Tech_Dreamer, reason is is his is the only one that had proof of working.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I think he means PC?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

updated

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

possibly this it's gross

EDIT I deleted that pic because it wasn't the worst, just a case with "stuff" on it

This is worst

ventblockers_roaches_02.jpg

or this

100_1418.jpg

0FNDQ1i.jpg

Yeah...

also this

syba-gamestergear-p3210-rumble-effect-pc

that case in the back ground ewwww i never did like it newegg what are u playing at  :lol:

You mean liek this?

ventblockers_fans.jpg

or this?

DAPdvTj.jpg

wow thats pretty bad....lets see who can come up with the worst of the worst and exactly like that.

You mean liek this?

ventblockers_fans.jpg

or this?

My OCD sense is tingling... :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

vhMugEY.jpg

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

updated for second contest as well.

I am not at my friends but he has a pretty bad one when it comes to cable management... :P

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive