So I Need A Good Contest To Get Rid of Some Amazon Gift Cards

ddbtkd456

I got a couple of amazon gift cards I want to get rid of here but I want to do it so its fair any ideas?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Give them away or use your previous idea of giving gift cards for the winner of best suggestion for this forum.

You could save yourself the trouble and just give them all to me :P

Perhaps do something like what Linus did for his (i forget what it was for) giveaway where you just have to post once in the thread, then you use a random number generator to pick the page, then a random number generator to pick the user.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Give them away or use your previous idea of giving gift cards for the winner of best suggestion for this forum.

They were originally for the build off thread and I have no interest in anything currently on amazon myself plus I bought them for the community...however since I am not about ready to hijack the build off thread and run it myself I need a different contest they are 2x$10.00 gift cards.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

They were originally for the build off thread and I have no interest in anything currently on amazon myself plus I bought them for the community...however since I am not about ready to hijack the build off thread and run it myself I need a different contest they are 2x$10.00 gift cards.

I guess come some questions about Linus and Luke and who ever gets them right get entered to a contest for the gift cards.

You could talk with Linus and maybe he has some ideas and they could tell the results in the WAN show

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

When I do giveaways, I do a 'guess what I'm referencing' sort of thing and I update the original post with new clues every 5 minutes.