Rate my Rig...

Thomas_the_3rd

Ho hum chaps, 

Finally received the final piece of my jigsaw this morning, and after 2 hours of work a new build was indeed brought into this world. 2 hours has to be a record for me I think.

Anyway, here are some Pr0n Pics of the journey, as emotional as it was... :)

Enjoy...

DSC_0006_zpsd0c49b19.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsc72552ea.jpg

DSC_0009_zpse13a3d05.jpg

DSC_0015_zpsdde0a9fb.jpg

DSC_0013_zpsc10bd15e.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsc3759a1c.jpg

DSC_0025_zps645bb029.jpg

DSC_0026_zps0765a044.jpg

DSC_0035_zps14b06a2b.jpg

DSC_0031_zpse4d3cb83.jpg

DSC_0041_zps072f807f.jpg

DSC_0044_zps6e550f19.jpgDSC_0043_zps154d2d1d.jpg

DSC_0046_zps616b6c79.jpg

So, thumbs up or thumbs down  ??? 

nice and clean :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

11/10 Very nice!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

nice and clean :)

Thanks! I was aiming for something understated and minimal really. It's a great case to achieve that. ;)   

10/10 would bang

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

WasteOfMoneyOnAPointlessGpu/10

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

10/10 would bang

I'm very pleased at the fact its totally silent. I can't hear it at all. Even with my ear up close... nada...! I think the BeQuite stuff in conjunction with the case has really paid off. 

WasteOfMoneyOnAPointlessGpu/10

Haha... I was waiting for that. I crunch numbers for a living. Graphical ones at that. I'm not too big on gaming... but it's provided me with the best of both worlds. I need the double precision... and the 'Z' is way to much for me. 

Haha... I was waiting for that. I crunch numbers for a living. Graphical ones at that. I'm not too big on gaming... but it's provided me with the best of both worlds. I need the double precision... and the 'Z' is way to much for me. 

well please tell me you don't use it with a 1080p monitor at least

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

looks great! that bequiet cooler really makes it look good.

Your profile pic suits your decision

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Good ._.

Thanks for the reply ! I didn't know much about BeQuiet until a few months ago, when I started researching the parts for this build. All of their products look good, but more importantly, they sound great, and by that I mean I they are inaudible. So BeQuiet do get my thumbs up !   

Love the Case :)

The only thing I'm not so keen on the case is the LED light on the power switch is red... White would have been a nice touch. But other than that, it's a great case with excellent cable management. 

I switched the connectors on the MoBo. I got the HDD LED_Connector to the PowerLED of the Case ;) So the LED isnt on permanently! (Got an R4 myself)

I switched the connectors on the MoBo. I got the HDD LED_Connector to the PowerLED of the Case ;) So the LED isnt on permanently! (Got an R4 myself)

That's not a bad idea actually.... ;) There was a video on YT with a guy change the bulb for a white one, That was PRE install I think... May be a bit tight to do that POST. But either way.. it's a great case !!! :) I have a feeling the fans, compared to BeQuiet may be a little noisier, but thats really nit picking. Something I could possibly look at swapping over in the future. I'll get one and do a test. 

Someone needs to give Be Quiet! a call and tell them to provide all-black cables with their PSUs :___

That's absolutely true... again, great quality PSU... but the cables would be so much nicer in black though. The bright yellow doesn't really fit any modern day PC. Maybe 20 years ago but not in this day and age ! :)