Chrome vs Dolphin Browser for Android?

Cs342

Which browser is better and why? Just want to know your opinions

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Chrome is more integrated.

However, I just use the standard Browser app that came with my phone.

Compatible with Windows 95

Chrome is the standard browser since Android 4.0. Never really used another browser.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

At the moment I don't know of a better browser for Android than Chrome, especially if you use Chrome on your PC. Synchronized bookmarks, history etc. are very useful.

Dolphin had it's moments before Chrome, at the time of Android 2.1-2.3

Chrome is a lot faster.

Only thing that Dolphin offers is flash.

Faster in what way? Startup time or page loading? And also Chrome lacks tabbed browsing like Dolphin which is a let-down :(

I prefer the dolphin mini browser with KitKat 4.4.4. There's a glitch with the chrome that keeps flashing the page, forcing me to try the dolphin and I really like how simple and fast it is. I have no reason to turn back to the RAM-heavy chrome in comparison now.

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

Chrome is always my choice whenever possible. I feel it's the fastest and has integration with my computer. 

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel

Chrome is a lot faster.

Only thing that Dolphin offers is flash.

Wait it offers flash? This will be useful for my stuff

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Which browser is better and why? Just want to know your opinions

I use Chrome most because it syncs all my data (bookmarks, passwords, and tabs from other devices) across all my devices. But I use Dolphin because it has support for Flash.

Wait it offers flash? This will be useful for my stuff

Only offers flash if you have the apk from Adobe's archives installed. 

Archives of Flash: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Toshiba Satellite C50 (A167)

• Intel Pentium 2020M (Ivy Bridge, IHD 3000)
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • 500GB Toshiba Slim 5400RPM
  • Win10 Pro x64

Huawei P8 (GRA-UL10)

• HiSilicon Kirin 935 (arm64)
  • Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0, TWRP 3, Sysless SuperSU)
  • 3GB RAM, 64GB NAND + 64GB SanDisk Ultra mSD

Faster in what way? Startup time or page loading? And also Chrome lacks tabbed browsing like Dolphin which is a let-down :(

not sure what version of chrome you're using but it definitely supports tabbed browsing. On phones however you don't see the tabs until you hit the square number sign at the top right. On tablets the tabs are always present on the screen.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

not sure what version of chrome you're using but it definitely supports tabbed browsing. On phones however you don't see the tabs until you hit the square number sign at the top right. On tablets the tabs are always present on the screen.

that's his point though, dolphin has tabs on top. Which is why I use it, wish it didn't auto-hide though.

i use chrome because of instant sync with the desktop, never tried dolphin but then again i only have to weeks using an android device 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

that's his point though, dolphin has tabs on top. Which is why I use it, wish it didn't auto-hide though.

Yup, exactly

One neat feature of the dolphin is that I can set my volume buttons to switch between tabs. Very helpful if you have huge fingers and accidentally closes your tab instead of switching them.

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100