Linus's Lambo

Marco Martinho

But ... where is the connection to Linus?  :huh:

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

But ... where is the connection to Linus?  :huh:

He drives a Lamborghini

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

1389197344178.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

He drives a Lamborghini

Yes ... but where's the connection between Linus and THIS Lamborghini?

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

looks like linus is in "Deep shit"

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

You guys do know that he dose not actually own a Lamborghini, he dose not make that much money

vday14.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

looks like linus is in "Deep shit"

No, stop.

You guys do know that he does not actually own a Lamborghini, he does not make that much money

Yeah, everyone knows it's a joke.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

no shit, it's a joke you peon

Wait, Linus doesn't actually own a Lambo? I didn't know that.

i expect a "YOU DON'T SAY??" meme blasted in my face.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

"Lamb" 

ha!

Just...just get out.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Wait, Linus doesn't actually own a Lambo? I didn't know that.

i expect a "YOU DON'T SAY??" meme blasted in my face.

YouDontSayBlackSS.png

Just...just get out.

I'm actually lost...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

YouDontSayBlackSS.png

Yep.. I expected that. I so expected that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm actually lost...

Here, I have a map for you.

_wsb_433x376_map21314371.jpg

Here, I have a map for you.

that should help.

instructions unclear, dick got stuck in giant red x.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

that should help.

instructions unclear, dick got stuck in giant red x.

Oh dear. I had a feeling you might get stuck.

If it's a joke then why am i not laughing

Fucking lame overused "joke"