Looking for a gaming headset

ExpendableCoder

Ive been looking for a gaming headset for a while now but i cannot decide between some ive found, but at the same time im wondering if there are any better  once then the onces ive found

now the ones i found are the: 

-Turtle beach Z seven

-Steealseries siberia elite

-triton 720+ (with pc adapter) 

i relize that i can get a audio grade headphone with a modmic but id rather just have a gaming headset. 

thank you to everyone thats willing to help me ^w^ lots of hugs for you <3 

Steelseries 7h and 9h are pretty good. I won the 5hv2 and they are the bomb

razer Kraken is always considered the best gaming headset, but read some reviews or something

I think I saw the steelseries H if your budget is like $350 and I would definitely say from experience do not buy turtle beach, they are really bad on the PC platform, and you'll soon notice that they were built for console. anyway thats all I could think of.

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

Being a hardcore gamer, here's my solution: Don't buy a gamingheadset. 

Buy a good pair of headphones, which will deliver a far greater audio experience while gaming, watching movies and listening to music than a gaming headset at the same pricerange. As well as you can cary it with you wherever you go. What's that? You need a way to talk with your friends while gaming you say? good question. Buy a secondary mic! Either a modmic, or a Blue snowball or something like that. Not only do they deliver a far superior sound quality to gaming headset microphones, they also don't permanently atach to your headphones. 

But this sounds expensive you say? Well, a modmic isn't too expensive, and since you most likly allready have a dessignated music headset (or atleast you should) you won't need to have 2 ok headsets, but instead you will have one great headset with the functonality of both! 

It's what I call a "win win, WIN situation"!

Being a hardcore gamer, here's my solution: Don't buy a gamingheadset. 

Buy a good pair of headphones, which will deliver a far greater audio experience while gaming, watching movies and listening to music than a gaming headset at the same pricerange. As well as you can cary it with you wherever you go. What's that? You need a way to talk with your friends while gaming you say? good question. Buy a secondary mic! Either a modmic, or a Blue snowball or something like that. Not only do they deliver a far superior sound quality to gaming headset microphones, they also don't permanently atach to your headphones. 

But this sounds expensive you say? Well, a modmic isn't too expensive, and since you most likly allready have a dessignated music headset (or atleast you should) you won't need to have 2 ok headsets, but instead you will have one great headset with the functonality of both! 

It's what I call a "win win, WIN situation"!

i relie all of this but... sound isnt everythin to me xD its importand but... so far i havent found any audio grade headphone that looks cool and is within my price range of about 150-200$. also i had a siberia v2 heat orangebut it broke and the store didnt have a new one so i got my moeny back. wich is why im looking for a new one :P. and modmics.... i really dont like having 2 cables like that xD 

Steelseries 7h and 9h are pretty good. I won the 5hv2 and they are the bomb

razer Kraken is always considered the best gaming headset, but read some reviews or something

I think I saw the steelseries H if your budget is like $350 and I would definitely say from experience do not buy turtle beach, they are really bad on the PC platform, and you'll soon notice that they were built for console. anyway thats all I could think of.

i hadnt actually looked at razor couse ive heard bad things about there headphones but they do look nice ill look into that a bit more, and 350$ is a bit to much for me xD 

Find a good deal on Sennheiser headsets (PC350, PC360, G4ME Zero, G4ME One) or if those are too expensive, get the Kingston HyperX Cloud (or Qpad QH-series, Cloud is QH-90 rebadge). Don't even bother with anything else.