Water cooling case.

joelthezombie15

I want this to end here, i have been so indecisive on cases and i need some help because im going insane. I the perfect water cooling case. what that means to me is:

Lots of room

Mounts for large radiators.

Easy to set up the loop (easy is a loose term)

and it needs to be efficient in space.

I dont want just the popular answers (900D) if it is actually the best case okay but dont just automatically say 900D.

heres my requirements

Requirements:

Large

White 

$700 and under

the ability to mount 3 large rads simultaneously 

lots of fans

good cable management

the more modular the better (i dont need 10 hard drive bays and i want to take them out if i need)

Doesnt look ridiculous (thermal take level 10) I want it to be kinda classy not to flashy

window

as little plastic as possible

painted inside

A bottom compartment is a huge bonus

no to little brushed aluminum (stains)

I will at most have 4 Storage drives so i dont need the extra drive bays

Motherboard mounting that is on the regular side (window on your left)

Im willing to do some small mods (drilling a hole or dremeling  out a small opening but as little modding as possible is best.

I have looked at these few cases

LD PC-V8 white and red http://www.ldcooling.com/shop/atx-hptx/89-ld-pc-v8-white-red.html

Case labs Magnum sth10 http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sth10/

TJ11 http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=292&area=en

But there was a big problem with each one

Case labs, bigger than i need and is a bit overpriced

TJ11, the motherboard mounting position, and if i take the hdd trays out i have no where to put my mechanical drive

LD, probably the best out of them all, but i havent seen any reviews and i dont know if they ship to the US

Please for the love of god or whatever you believe in help me find a case because i feel like i have seen them all.

WARNING: I will be nit picky. My build is perfect and i want the case to be as perfect as possible. so i will pick the case apart.you cant blame me though if im sinking this much money into a case it should be perfect.

Thanks Hope there is one out there. (finding a case is harder than finding a wife ;) )

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I had a LD PC-V8, it's quite a nice case but the sidepanels are mounted with 15 screws or something, so everytime you want to change something you have to undo them all. I always but my case down on one side, because otherwise it is nearly impossible to get the sidepanel off. If i would buy such a monster case again i would go with a Case Labs, they are just another level of craftsmanship.

And there is a 4. option

http://www.xs-pc.com/products/cases/h2-tower-case-10pci/

The only experience i had of these 3 cases is with the TJ11 case and yeah its motherboard mounting position is not for all. But in all other perspectives it is actually perfect - lots of space and easy to make quick mods. :)

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

I had a LD PC-V8, it's quite a nice case but the sidepanels are mounted with 15 screws or something, so everytime you want to change something you have to undo them all. I always but my case down on one side, because otherwise it is nearly impossible to get the sidepanel off. If i would buy such a monster case again i would go with a Case Labs, they are just another level of craftsmanship.

And there is a 4. option

http://www.xs-pc.com/products/cases/h2-tower-case-10pci/

Well i dont think i will be taking the side panel off to often so it shouldn't bother me to much

and the xspc case, why is the front completely empty? also does it come in white? also is there a version that has the mother board on the normal side?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

ttl did a review on the sth10 that thing is massive

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

the azza geneesis 9000 comes in white has tons of space for fans not as much as say like a case labs or tj11 but fair amount

cansuport a 480 and a 240 with no mods ( at the same time)

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

the azza geneesis 9000 comes in white has tons of space for fans not as much as say like a case labs or tj11 but fair amount

cansuport a 480 and a 240 with no mods ( at the same time)

Has the blue on it, and its to plasicy.the window is kinda silly, the layout is very messy to

true sadfly i dont know of many white cases with lots of rad mount

CaseLabs has white cases and lots of radiator mounts..

caselabssm8007.jpg

caselabssm8014fix.jpg

caselabssm8021fix.jpg

and this is their smaller ATX mid tower..  no hacking, cutting, bolt-in and run..

airdeano

yeah case labs is so flexable and crazy

..but bloody expensive. I don't think you'll get a STH10 for under $700. They may say $550 or whatever but after radiator mounts, drive mounts, fan mounts and castors you're looking $800-$900. 

You may want to have a look at the smaller SM8 and put the pedestal on it. That'll come out to about $650. 

All I can say Joel is that you dream very big. 

Pick the case that looks the coolest.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

All I can say Joel is that you dream very big. 

Pick the case that looks the coolest.

haha lol.

I want this to end here, i have been so indecisive on cases and i need some help because im going insane. I the perfect water cooling case. what that means to me is:

Lots of room

Mounts for large radiators.

Easy to set up the loop (easy is a loose term)

and it needs to be efficient in space.

I dont want just the popular answers (900D) if it is actually the best case okay but dont just automatically say 900D.

heres my requirements

Requirements:

Large

White

$700 and under

the ability to mount 3 large rads simultaneously

lots of fans

good cable management

the more modular the better (i dont need 10 hard drive bays and i want to take them out if i need)

Doesnt look ridiculous (thermal take level 10) I want it to be kinda classy not to flashy

window

as little plastic as possible

painted inside

A bottom compartment is a huge bonus

no to little brushed aluminum (stains)

I will at most have 4 Storage drives so i dont need the extra drive bays

Motherboard mounting that is on the regular side (window on your left)

Im willing to do some small mods (drilling a hole or dremeling out a small opening but as little modding as possible is best.

I have looked at these few cases

LD PC-V8 white and red http://www.ldcooling.com/shop/atx-hptx/89-ld-pc-v8-white-red.html

Case labs Magnum sth10 http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sth10/

TJ11 http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=292&area=en

But there was a big problem with each one

Case labs, bigger than i need and is a bit overpriced

TJ11, the motherboard mounting position, and if i take the hdd trays out i have no where to put my mechanical drive

LD, probably the best out of them all, but i havent seen any reviews and i dont know if they ship to the US

Please for the love of god or whatever you believe in help me find a case because i feel like i have seen them all.

WARNING: I will be nit picky. My build is perfect and i want the case to be as perfect as possible. so i will pick the case apart.you cant blame me though if im sinking this much money into a case it should be perfect.

Thanks Hope there is one out there. (finding a case is harder than finding a wife ;) )

Joel I thought you took me you had a plan to fill the Caselabs now your planing to change and if you ask me if you can I say go for the little devil

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Joel I thought you took me you had a plan to fill the Caselabs now your planing to change and if you ask me if you can I say go for the little devil

lol i changed i few things but i have decided im staying with case labs just a different case, im gonna get the SM8

lol i changed i few things but i have decided im staying with case labs just a different case, im gonna get the SM8

Good idea like I said yesterday I highly reccommed a merlin case for a amd build

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

How about the Caselabs M8 or like Windspeed suggested the SM8?

How about the Caselabs M8 or like Windspeed suggested the SM8?

ya i choose the sm8