Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Good luck to everyone, hope I win something!

Helped me take advantage of faster SSD.

New but great product for playing single player games.

Subbed to Techquickie for quite a while now. But JayzTwoCents found only now - thanks. You can ask my YT name via PM.

Jay's video:

Linus' video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYUl_ILCOoY&feature=youtu.be

We hope you guys are as excited about this as we are! We're teaming up with JayzTwoCents to bring you guys a wicked giveaway. Make sure you're subscribed to both channels:

https://youtube.com/user/JayzTwoCents

https://youtube.com/user/TechQuickie

and then comment below with a link to your favorite video from each channel to enter.

We're going to draw one lucky winner who will receive a Radeon R9 270X and an OCZ Fatal1ty 1000W 80PLUS Gold power supply with individually sleeved cables! The draw will take place on August 8.

Best of luck everyone, and thanks as always for supporting our content! :)

This is an international giveaway!!

Here are my favourite videos form you guys

and

Hey guys, already subscribed to both of you; even favorited many of'em. :D Man my next build is gonna be fx8350 & AMD/ATI Radeon R9 270X Toxic Boost, first I thought of going for amd a10- 7850  (((under influence of this video=>ULTIMATE AMD Kaveri APU PC Computer "How To" Build Guide))). But then I fell in love with the performance of r9-270x. I chose fx 8350 after watching "AMD vs Intel For Gaming PC 2014 Edition - Battlefield 4 Commentary". and Linus love your techquikies,because of you, people think i'm a techie "in my hood" :P and dollarshave vids MY GAWD!!! :PxD

Coming to the point, with the type of budget i couldn't afford a gfx(r9-270x) card rightaway, and the mobo that i chose didn't have an onboard graphics. with this giveaway i'm saving like $540. I live in India and PC components aren't cheap here man. Would really appreciate it if I win :D

Love it because its one of those videos where i find i have to constantly send links to friends because they are spouting some BS that isnt true. Good information fast.

Havent been watching Jay too long (maybe 2 weeks now?) but i love this video just because it looks so amazing, shot well and edited well.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

probably one of the better ones explaining "retina"

Thoughtfull "review" or triple screen gaming.

Corsair Obsidan 750D - ASUS Crosshair V Formula - AMD FX-8350 (stock) - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x  Ghz OC 4GB - Samsung 840 EVO 256GB (OS) - many other drives (11TB total) - 23" hp LV2311 (main) + 2x 23" ASUS PA233QR (peripheral) monitors - CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate (cherry browns) - Razer Naga 2014

Corsair Survivor Stealth Shockproof Waterproof USB3 Drive Tech Quickie. LOL it's really funny.

Corsair Survivor Stealth Shockproof Waterproof USB3 Drive Tech Quickie. LOL it's really funny.

I enjoy jay's videos because of his bad-ass water cooling set-ups.

My favourite part of techquicky is that it teaches you different things quickly but still well

hmmmmm not bad if i win i can make a crossfire config with my 7870 i hope