Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

My favorite video/videos from jay has to be the red mist project. Every time I watched one I literally fangirled cause of the specs. Yeah...don't judge me.

Sadly I can't say I have a favorite video from Linus because there are so many, but I always come to him when I'm trying to find the best ware.

I like the tech talk from JayzTwoCents

(one of the tech talks)

Techquickie is a great chanel with lots of nice videos I learn many things I didn't know, I cant a favourite

so.. just for the giveaway 

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

My Favorite Video of Techquickie:

My Favorite Video of JayzTwoCents:

(first video i know from you :D)

I hope i win this card because it's the card i want for my first gaming pc!

I've been a subscriber to both channels for quite some time now, and it's nice to see collaborations like this done over YouTube channels like this.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

This is my faveorite Jay video:

Not because it is super educational or groundbreaking, he is just so damn funny as usual.

And the bst TechQuickie is this one:

Becuase it really cleared up some stuff for me:-)

Favorite Techquickie: 

Favorite jayztwocents: 

This is my favorite Techquickie video.  I was always dealing with slow internet at home and I couldn't stand it.  This video helped me speed things up a bit.

This is my favorite JayzTwoCents video.  I can't stand it when people bash AMD's processors because they have higher power usage than Intel's.  I do love both companies' processors, but I can't stand it when people make stupid arguments.

Tought me the importance of AA and hopw to build a PC, thanks Jay! Now to try it >.>

Good luck to everyone! As someone with nothing but an Intel HD 3000 laptop and a Steam library that I can't play 90% of, I know the pain most people here must know of. Linus and Jay have been a huge help to me, so as for Jay's video.

I've probably watched this one about 20 times. I've used it as a great resource for the GPU's benchmarks mainly. It was hard choosing a favorite between this and the 280 VS 760 review, because the 270x and the 280, based on my budget, would probably end up being my future GPU if I could ever afford one. All of Jay's videos have been extremely helpful.

This was the first of Linus's videos I'd ever seen when I was first getting into hardware, and I've been putting a lot of effort into studying and learning more about these kinds of things, so it set me on what will hopefully be my future career path.