Am I the only one who doesn't like Skyrim?

NeatSquidYT

I found the first playthrough to be a LOT of fun. Subsequent playthrough's however, even with mods, have been quite boring I will say.

They need to do something to change the paradigm. I'd like to see what ESO should have been. They need to just put the entirety of Tamriel (or nirn, can't remember which is more appropriate) in a game. Make the DLC be the akaviri homeland. Or maybe a return to the ancestral homeland of the elves or the humans. They've gotta do something.

As for bugs, get used to it people. It's now standard practice to "beta test" with the first few months of "full release" (or in some cases, forever). I believe this is more than just simple laziness on their part, I think it's also due to the growing sheer SIZE of games these days. Look at battlefield 4, with the current DLC that game takes up damn near 40 gigs. That is a lot to test, even for multi billion dollar companies. Although they'd do a great service to us, themselves, and the economy to hire a few more f**king testers.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-snip-

Funny thing is there is so much content they can build upon right now. They just aren't doing it lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Mods truly are a godsend. They increase the longevity and replayability of a game so much, something you'll unfortunately never experience when gaming on a console. =(

Absolutely. That's what I tell my console friends. Buying Skyrim on PC is like buying 100 games at once, because there are so many good combinations of mods that it's literally a different game (story, aesthetics, gameplay, etc etc are all almost entirely different). 

That's something I don't understand. Mods are freely given to the community. I don't see what stops Microsoft or Sony from repackaging the mods (it can't take that much work) to be able to install them on the consoles. Only the high quality/well done ones of course. 

That'd be one hell of a game changer imo.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Never even played it. The "arrow in the knee" spouting by nerds ruined the desire to.

I kinda like it, but I can't get into it.  I guess I prefer guns over swords, probably why I like fallout 3/NV a lot.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump