Wow....browser difference on phone

ddbtkd456

Damn....I just installed Firefox and it is so much more responsive ans stable then chrome was....not to mention it actuallyyl displays webpages and looks cleaner along with actually being able to keep up with my typing on my phone. A+ browser however it is almost 30 megabytes. Well worth the space tho. For anyone that wants to know.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Trying different Opera versions (there are a lot on mobile) will get you the same impression :)

Other good mobile browsers are Maxthon (also great on PC) and Dolphin.

But yeah, Firefox is great.

*Confession bear * I actually prefer to use the default browser.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Trying different Opera versions (there are a lot on mobile) will get you the same impression :)

Other good mobile browsers are Maxthon (also great on PC) and Dolphin.

But yeah, Firefox is great.

Maxton is a great one no matter what your on.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

my Android tablet is too slow to even open a browser lol

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

*Confession bear * I actually prefer to use the default browser.

That's what i was using chrome was my default on my phone. No more tho :P

my Android tablet is too slow to even open a browser lol

Wtf do you have LOL

Wtf do you have LOL

Made In China

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

That's what i was using chrome was my default on my phone. No more tho :P

I meant whatever is default on HTC sense.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Wtf do you have LOL

He actually carries a toaster with him, not a tablet.

Made In China

Shit that explains it lol. Im part Asian so I can say that tho :P

He actually carries a toaster with him, not a tablet.

Awesome just awesome +10,000,000

Prefer Chrome because sync actually works in it.

Sometimes you find a surprisingly good made in china product thou. I once bought this random esata PCIE 2.0 board that worked like charm and had really good transfer rates compared to well known brands. The thing didn't even have a brand name itself. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sometimes you find a surprisingly good made in china product thou. I once bought this random esata PCIE 2.0 board that worked like charm and had really good transfer rates compared to well known brands. The thing didn't even have a brand name itself.

Yea I know what you mean.

i will never buy anything from China again, Japan is the complete opposite their stuff is great

I am ashamed to admit that I have to use internet explorer because I have a windows 8 phone........

*hides in the corner from the chavs*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs