Best (Cheap) Smart Watch - Galaxy S4

Hi

So yeah I like the idea of keeping my phone in my pocket and picking up messages and so on from my wrist so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good cheap Smart Watch that displays messages emails and allows call taking and dialing.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I would rather not spend a great deal on this watch, but would like something fairly functional, any ideas?

Smartwatches are still in the beginning of their development, before we see a well refined and complete product I think we'll have to wait a year or two. Still, if you really want one now, an original pebble is a pretty good choice imo. It does what it's supposed to and thanks to the e-ink display it doesn't cannibalize the battery.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Smartwatches are still in the beginning of their development, before we see a well refined and complete product I think we'll have to wait a year or two. Still, if you really want one now, an original pebble is a pretty good choice imo. It does what it's supposed to and thanks to the e-ink display it doesn't cannibalize the battery.

I'd tend to agree. Original pebble is the only one that really seems worthwhile right now. Everything else is too expensive/restricted in some way. Personally I'm waiting to see what comes of the whole smartwatch ecosystem.