WoW questions, might suck it up and try it

Scratchy1215

You can get WoW for $19.99 that will get you up to level 85, pre MoP, MoP will be an extra £19.99 or you can try the free game up to level 20.

If WoW is not for you but like MMO similar then try Rift as its free to play and you can get from Steam.

Cry Havoc!

You can get WoW for $19.99 that will get you up to level 85, pre MoP, MoP will be an extra £19.99 or you can try the free game up to level 20.

If WoW is not for you but like MMO similar then try Rift as its free to play and you can get from Steam.

Rift sucks. hate the game honestly, well used to like it a lot but community is trash

I didnt spend 350$ on a GPU for poor graphics even in a MMO

Well m8 you are out of luck xD,

IMO You just should buy WoW and all of the Expa. And enjoy. (If you choose so , Try pala or Warlock :P )

Well m8 you are out of luck xD,

IMO You just should buy WoW and all of the Expa. And enjoy. (If you choose so , Try pala or Warlock :P )

thanks if i get off my swtor kick... i want a game with great raiding and swtor and wow are the only games that have what i really want and raids and swtor is free

• 2 weeks later...

Scratchy1215, With the release of the new expansion 'just around the corner' if you were going to try out Wow now would be the time. Mostly to allow yourself the time to level up to 90 (or if you buy Warlords of Draenor pre-order you'll get a free level 90 character) <- [this is not a dumbing down imo, it's a way for friends and new to wow players to not become overwhelmed with the leveling, which for a person new to the game may be slower than an expert leveler/been there done that 10x alts person]  

Tip: if you have the choice choose a higher population server, you will have a more engrossing experience although you won't find as many people actually questing because the majority of the population is top level, but once you get there it'll be better. http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Scratchy1215, With the release of the new expansion 'just around the corner' if you were going to try out Wow now would be the time. Mostly to allow yourself the time to level up to 90 (or if you buy Warlords of Draenor pre-order you'll get a free level 90 character) <- [this is not a dumbing down imo, it's a way for friends and new to wow players to not become overwhelmed with the leveling, which for a person new to the game may be slower than an expert leveler/been there done that 10x alts person]  

Tip: if you have the choice choose a higher population server, you will have a more engrossing experience although you won't find as many people actually questing because the majority of the population is top level, but once you get there it'll be better. http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

fyBcrZJ.png

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194