Arma 3 Tactical Realism Squad

Speedrookie

I am looking for some people who like play Arma as is was intended to play. We will do realistic scenarios in tactical operations. With real military callouts and procedures. If you are interested in joining please add me on steam: Speedrookie

Are you looking for player to join your group, or looking for a group to join. If you are looking for player to join you should have a link to your groups page.

A very important thing to notify to your upcoming members is required addons and also how far you are going to be going in terms of realism. EDIT: almost forgot, region is very important aswell.

If you are looking for a group to join then I would direct you to the group I am in.

GOL (Guerillas of Liberation) (all you need to know should be visible on this page, more information can be found on the forum)

A group that is smaller than shactak, we are 23 Active, several others in reserve.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.