applying aircraft hydraulics to computer

i'm a hydraulic technician on C-17's and i know how the hydraulic systems work and how the aircraft cools off the hydro fluid, i was wondering if anyone thought i could get away applying this info to my current rig, with cooling my 2-way SLI 680's, and 3930K system in a corsair 800D

Nope but if you want to make sure to post a build log!  :P

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Pretty difficult to tell you without knowing anything about the C-17 first. 

When you say "applying this into my current rig" what exactly do you mean? Are you planning on having actual hydraulic fluid in a loop, or are you going to strap a turbo fan engine to you case? 

Either way, why would you NOT want to go with a regular computer cooling loop.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

What fluid is this exactly? I am guessing that maybe it's too viscous.

who cares...

hydraulic fluid is a heavy liquid that conducts a crazy amount heat and pushes a lot of fluid as it heats but alot actually is a hot fluid flow and it runs at a incredibly high PSI at crazy GPMsually keep the system a little high temp but will circulate the liquid through fast enough it will be cool

hydraulic fluid is a heavy liquid that conducts a crazy amount heat and pushes a lot of fluid as it heats but alot actually is a hot fluid flow and it runs at a incredibly high PSI at crazy GPMsually keep the system a little high temp but will circulate the liquid through fast enough it will be cool

I guess that the thermal properties of the fluid are no problem, it is the fact that you need a large -possibly very loud- pump to push that fluid. Would normal WC equipment be able to handle that fluid? (pump excluded) 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

probably not but some water or oil pumps can

i'm a hydraulic technician on C-17's and i know how the hydraulic systems work and how the aircraft cools off the hydro fluid, i was wondering if anyone thought i could get away applying this info to my current rig, with cooling my 2-way SLI 680's, and 3930K system in a corsair 800D

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

PC water cooling uses hydraulic principles, but for actual coolant the pumps used

are not constructed for mineral use. it is possible, but some expensive hardware

will be needed to convert/custom manufacture to be totally dependent on the use

of H-fluid.