$600 AMD Budget Build!

Number 29

not bad, pretty good build

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

You can get Windows 8.1 here for a lot less, and buy an aftermarket cooler with the saved cash.

https://www.g2a.com/windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

looks fine

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($44.99 @ Newegg) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($216.99 @ Newegg) 

Case: Rosewill Line-M MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 

Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer  ($13.99 @ Newegg) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($25.00) - g2a.com

Total: $605.91

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-26 20:30 EDT-0400

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Definitely get your Windows license from G2A like others have said, also don't spend much on an aftermarket heatsink, you won't be able to overclock much (if at all) with that motherboard. I would for sure spend the money saved on a 280 instead of a 270 like ZacDaMan72 suggested. Also CD/DVD drives are not needed for most people anymore, unless you have a specific use you need it for. Also just small personal opinion suggestions, get a different case and a Seagate Barracuda instead of a Western Digital Blue.

Edit: Nevermind, that case looks pretty nice for the price actually.

Definitely get your Windows license from G2A like others have said, also don't spend much on an aftermarket heatsink, you won't be able to overclock much (if at all) with that motherboard. I would for sure spend the money saved on a 280 instead of a 270 like ZacDaMan72 suggested. Also CD/DVD drives are not needed for most people anymore, unless you have a specific use you need it for. Also just small personal opinion suggestions, get a different case and a Seagate Barracuda instead of a Western Digital Blue.

Edit: Nevermind, that case looks pretty nice for the price actually.

Idk, G2A looks pretty sketchy to me, and ikr the case for the price is great! 

Idk, G2A looks pretty sketchy to me, and ikr the case for the price is great! 

I've never used G2A myself, other people who've used it here have said it is legit though. Up to you to decide I guess.