league of legends issues

JORDANonPC

i have been playing league of legends for just under a year and after the latest update i cant seem to log in and keep getting the error of cant connect to pvp,net, i have had a few issues with league in the time ive been playing but usually they have had a quick fix such as repairing the client or completely reinstalling it, but in this case i have tried everything that has been recommended and nothing has worked and was wondering if anyone had any possible solutions.

The things i have already tried are repairing and reinstalling, uninstalling, syncing windows clock, configuring DNS, uninstalling pando media booster and disabling peer to peer transfer, im not sure if i have missed anything there but i have tried everything on the riot page for trying to solve the issue and nothing has worked if it helps i am on eu west but the servers are running fine and other people i know have got on just fine.

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

i have been playing league of legends for just under a year and after the latest update i cant seem to log in and keep getting the error of cant connect to pvp,net, i have had a few issues with league in the time ive been playing but usually they have had a quick fix such as repairing the client or completely reinstalling it, but in this case i have tried everything that has been recommended and nothing has worked and was wondering if anyone had any possible solutions.

The things i have already tried are repairing and reinstalling, uninstalling, syncing windows clock, configuring DNS, uninstalling pando media booster and disabling peer to peer transfer, im not sure if i have missed anything there but i have tried everything on the riot page for trying to solve the issue and nothing has worked if it helps i am on eu west but the servers are running fine and other people i know have got on just fine.

I had the same issue a few months ago, it went away the next day.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I had the same issue a few months ago, it went away the next day.

i had the issue once yesterday and then i tried again and it worked but today i have tried close to 50 times with no luck, hopefully tomorrow the issue will just fix itself tomorrow like it did for you, thanks for the reply

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

did you not read the OP? he already did that

thats all i´ve done 

i just said its my experience ;)