Youtube changed again.

mr_bungle

So I left my PC to watch a movie and when I get back my "What to watch" is full of Channels instead of individual clips based on things I watch. Based on what I have seen I'm not sure that I can watch Youtube any more. This new format is just horrible IMO.  I know it's not really news . Just wanted to see if anyone els feel the same way.     Source "me my self and I" 

I think Off-Topic or General Discussion would have been a better section.

Personally, I'm fine with Youtube, it lets me watch videos and that's all I care about.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I think the whole deal with YouTube rants is freaking annoying.

It's a free service and we should be gracious that Google hasn't made us pay for the content that we love.

After all you are 1-3 clicks away from your destination which is upto 5 seconds so let's all not become ungrateful people. 

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I think the whole deal with YouTube rants is freaking annoying.

It's a free service and we should be gracious that Google hasn't made us pay for the content that we love.

After all you are 1-3 clicks away from your destination which is upto 5 seconds so let's all not become ungrateful people. 

I agree... but Youtube is like house made out of playing cards.. they should not touch it anymore. Everytime they do something crumble down.

Change is good. People hate Windows 8.1 but it's infinitely better than Windows 7. 

I still like windows ME 

Change is good. People hate Windows 8.1 but it's infinitely better than Windows 7. 

Tell that to the MASSIVE dpc latency I get on windows 8. -_-

I just noticed that it now loads the whole video as soon as it starts playing. That's something I've been wanting to see for a long time.

I'm happened to the app too looks better than before though, than again I never used the 'what to watch' bookmark is on subscriptions oh well we'll see.

I'm open to change, but when the change messes everything up, then no.

I've stopped signing into YouTube altogether, and just have bookmarks for all the people I watch that go straight to their uploaded videos. They change so many things around for no reason and they break everything. 

Not all change is good (See the FCC's stance on net neutrality as one example, the initial introduction of Windows 8 and compared to 7, the change of the Nottingham script into just another Robin Hood movies, and so forth).

Change can only be good if it actually improves something.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Change is not good when you really like something as it is.

I like drinking water cold, if other people start enjoying it room temperature and soon all the shops take water out of the cooler I reserve the right to resent the situation.

Yes, not ALL change is good. But when it increases performance and brings functionality, it is definitely good.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net