MMORPG players

Scratchy1215

Just looking for people that play mmorpgs, im a hardcore player and looking for a game that not only looks great but has a decent endgame/not p2w. Sub fee i dont mind just wont pick the game up. Wont play WoW, not bout dat life.

I currently have played Allods, RoM, Tera (still currently playing), SWTOR(off and on), Neverwinter, Dungeons and Dragons, Lord of the Rings online, Defiance, and Rift. Plus some others

I usually roll a DPS as its my main role i love. I love PVP but also PvE. 

If anyone has a decent size group of friends that plays mmorpgs and could use a extra id love to pick up a new game and have a group to look to.

Also wont play WoW just due to the playerbase is iffy at most and graphics just arent right i guess... its just not appealing to me at all.

Only MMO I play is FF14 ARR and I play with a couple friends if you're interested.. My steam name is on my LTT profile.

I have no consistency in my upgrades. 

• 2 weeks later...

FFXIV A Realm Reborn is my first MMO but the endgame has sucked me right in. Happy to play with anyone on my server (Moogle, EU data centre). Small group that likes a laugh.

The game is quite structured but there's a distinct gap between those with skill and those without, those without spend their time on Titans floor. I roll DPS (caster and melee) and tanks (prefer the walling things type), not so hot on healing, tend to space out and let tanks die.

Fun game, pretty to, sub isn't too pricey either.

I am the Black Mage, I cast the magic that makes the people fall down

• 2 weeks later...

I've played TERA, got a few characters to 60, quit after wonderholme.  Currently playing FF14 ilvl 107, and see myself playing it for the next few months, I got myself a nice static group where chemistry is nice and no one really sucks.  Other than that I play Diablo 3 quite often, I have GW2 and might get back into it.

Oddly enough, FF14 is the only game where I prefer to melee DPS instead of tanking.