video card recommendation?

chobo

I'm currently building a system with i5-3570k and I'm looking for budget gpu of around 150-180 dollars.

Im pretty casual gamer mostly cs:go, diablo 3, alot of indie games and some mmo's so nothing too intensive but still want good graphics.

I'm also on 1920x1200 monitor if that does anything :O thanks!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131473

im using 7850 too and its an amazing card overclocks a lot (stock 860mhz and im using it at 1160 mhz with a single fan cooled card)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Maybe a 7850? Go on Linus' Youtube channel and search benchmark showdown. He has a bunch of videos comparing graphics cards at different price points, and playing a bunch of popular titles, so you will be able to see real-world performance. 

hmm good idea ill go search up Linus' channel!

Yeah, I think its a pretty good way to do it. 

The 7850 is a great value card--get the cheapest one you can find and overclock it yourself.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

7850 but get a good brand.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

yerp just another person saying 7850 prob go asus or sapphire...

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Yea another vote for the 7850. It's one of the best bang for your buck GPUs out there besides the 7870. Plus it outperforms its NVIDIA counterpart which is the 660(non ti). The free games are a bonus

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

thanks for the help guys, hows the MSI Twin Frozr or the XFX Brand?

MSI is a very good brand, dunno about XFX.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

dont go xfx bad reviews and I would jus tell u save UR money and wait and buy better card

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb