Looking for a 22-25 inch IPS panel for gaming under 220USD

I know that there is already a thread for a two hundred dollar monitor, but the other one isn't looking for exactly what I am. Moving on, a build for my friend just got an upgraded budget and now we've decided to add a monitor as apposed to using his old one. We're looking to get a nice 16:10 (or 16:9 if it ends up being the better buy) 22 to 25 inch IPS display with a low as possible response time and the best color depth we can get for under 220USD. It will be used primarily for gaming (i.e. we're not doing any serious editing work with it), web browsing, and watching crap (e.g. Movies, TV, Youtube, etc). Here are two I've looked at:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005240&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-LCD+Monitors-_-N82E16824005240&gclid=CKTZmLWzqLcCFWSCQgod1FEAmA (not sure about the color depth, but the reviews are fantastic, and it is 179USD with the current deal)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009V8F700 (again not much info on whether it's a 6 bit or 8 bit panel)

I know a pretty good amount about monitors but I wanted to see if there is anyone here who had better options.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

The LG one looks good.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The LG one looks good.

Okay that's +1 towards that monitor. How do you feel about the other?

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Okay that's +1 towards that monitor. How do you feel about the other?

It looks clean but I've never used an AOC monitor and it doesn't seem to have the same amount of features as the other one.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It looks clean but I've never used an AOC monitor and it doesn't seem to have the same amount of features as the other one.

Okay. By features you mean monitor stand features correct?

Have a wonderful day.

Okay. By features you mean monitor stand features correct?

Whoops, I left that out. Yeah that's what I meant.

Considering the prices, both should surely be 6-bit panels.

Personally, I'd go with the LG for sure, more features and LG is a real good brand for sure (not to say AOC is a lesser brand, but I'd prefer LG seeing as they are one of the largest OEM brands for IPS-panels).

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Considering the prices, both should surely be 6-bit panels.

Personally, I'd go with the LG for sure, more features and LG is a real good brand for sure (not to say AOC is a lesser brand, but I'd prefer LG seeing as they are one of the largest OEM brands for IPS-panels).

Thanks for the input, sad to see that they're 6-bit though.

Have a wonderful day.