The Crew Beta code Giveaway! [OVER]

Nasirdude3211

I already have it, however i would like to give a code to my friends

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Id like to play it with my friends who have beta keys too, short enough?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I would love to play The Crew! I have seen videos from someone on Instagram and it looks amazing!

I would like a friend to experience the fun I have been having in the game seriously loving it and the fact the cars are branded makes it even better :D 

Need!

(short enough?)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I would love to play with my friends in The Crew Beta and see what it is like to play it. I love racing games and have been looking forward to The Crew since it was announced. It looks like a lot of fun!

I deserve the code because I'm an OG gangsta. I hang with Linus all the time we're buds. You may have seen Linus and I in a video. If you don't give it to me Linus will be disappointed and because I pee sitting down

Linus is love. Linus is life

The Crew is love. The crew is life

Stay frosty

i dont deserve the code but if i get it ill give it a try

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I really love cars and car games and have been waiting ages to play the crew.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I'd like to play with my friends that have access to the beta already. I kinda sorta missed the whole signing up for the beta thing.. :(;)

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

I want the key because I have signed up for one  like 25 times and still don't have one.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Congrats totojup5 i used random.org to get the number between 1-12.

I'm going to find and report all the bugs / glitches that I see while playing, because that's what a Beta IS for after all. It's not supposed to be a 'Demo' or 'Early access' of the game. I want to help make sure the game free of bugs and is developed the correct way before it officially comes out.