So i need to rant for a second.

ddbtkd456

So this is a lot of things that bother me. For starters when I went to work last week (I'm a hospital lab courier) I had to report somethig to my manager about us potentially loosing a client beacuse the people who give me my orders werent doing their job right....so now they won't even talk to me or instead of calling me to pick up something important they just soon rather have a taxi do it. I also got a comment made today did you break the car againi? I have only had the car in the shop once and it wasnt even because of me. So tell me how its far that they are making it so I pretty much have tp quit. I mean I can't even do my job right since they call me with an important pickup 5 seconds before I have to be somewhere. Its bullshit they treat us like oh fuck you can get there at 4:30 in heavy traffic across the city and back in 3 mins...yea right. I would like to see anyone in that office with their hour lunch do what I do without a lunch like this entire past week. Makes me so fucking mad. Sorry about this rant by the way. Last week I was in the rich part of town and had to go to the northside and back while maintaining my route when I was suppose to be at another clinic. All within 30 mins when that is literally a half hour here. Talk about driving fast I did it but I literally was driving so fast I thought I was going to crash and die.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I guess... welcome to real world?

"Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys."

I'm pirate. U ban me Linus?

Get outta there. Those jerks don't deserve your help.

Git Gud.

Well its not that I love the job execpt for that part. Random calls throughtout the day even when your 30 mins out of town. The worst part of it is is that they don't even call half the time and I get yelled at by the clinic.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Step 1: Buy a Tank

Step 2:Buy fuel

Step 3:Buy ammo (not necassary)

Step 4:kill dem all

Step 5:Hi NSA i'm just kidding

No but if the company treats you like (or worse) animals search a new job.

No No No

Naw the tank sounds better

whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  this is just the very tip of the iceberg how annoying people can be, just remember it's in our nature to mimic them or act worse inorder to control the situation, Keep calm & keep doing good, you'll be fine.

Details separate people.