New Corsair Graphite 380T pics !

cases is the ultimate subjective thing among PC Gamers......we will just ever agree...

I find it looks like a cooler or a lunchbox.

Wow! I'm really exited about it! I will change my case for the 5th time this year, it's sure... I just need to decide between Corsair and Phanteks.

I'm really happy that they redesigned the interior, didn't do a copy-paste of 250D like Bitfenix did with Prodigy and Phenom/ColossusM.

I seems like it could be the next Prodigy in terms of functionality.

Unless you have endless money, that is just a stupid waste of money. Imagine all the hardware you could buy for the price of all those cases.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Unless you have endless money, that is just a stupid waste of money. Imagine all the hardware you could buy for the price of all those cases.

Actually, I'm on +30$ so far :D

Actually, I'm on +30$ so far :D

Reselling it to clueless gamers`?:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Reselling it to clueless gamers`? :P

Nope, I got a 120$ case for free :D I returned another one, and another one was very cheap, and the fourth one I've got right now.

Btw I can see that you're also from Denmark... do you want to buy some cases :D

With cases is like with girls, you need to try different ones before you find the right one - Gachr

Look at EVGA Hadron if you don't like Horizontal Layout but I have no idea why you don't as it's a pretty awesome layout. beats vertical layout IMO

Forgot about the Hadron, I like a lot of things about it but it's far from perfect (I think it's EVGA's first case so it's understandable) It has no intake, just 2x120 exhausts, no dust filters, proprietary PSU, Interior paint job is nasty, old school cable management (basically none).

As for horizontal layout cases, I don't hate them, I'm just not crazy about them. They have two main disadvantages:

1. It makes the case wider and harder to fit on a desk. The HAF XB (full ATX) you can barely find room for it on the floor :P .
2. Cable management is on the bottom, which is not always comfortable to work with.

That being said if I had to build a mobile PC I would do so in this case cuz I like how it looks like a futuristic hoover and the interior looks well taught out (at least judging from the pics) and I love the handle. I think all cases should have a handle :D.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Forgot about the Hadron, I like a lot of things about it but it's far from perfect (I think it's EVGA's first case so it's understandable) It has no intake, just 2x120 exhausts, no dust filters, proprietary PSU, Interior paint job is nasty, old school cable management (basically none).

As for horizontal layout cases, I don't hate them, I'm just not crazy about them. They have two main disadvantages:

1. It makes the case wider and harder to fit on a desk. The HAF XB (full ATX) you can barely find room for it on the floor :P .
2. Cable management is on the bottom, which is not always comfortable to work with.

That being said if I had to build a mobile PC I would do so in this case cuz I like how it looks like a futuristic hoover and the interior looks well taught out (at least judging from the pics) and I love the handle. I think all cases should have a handle :D.

1. Yeah, it's full ATX, don't even compare it with small ITX cases.

2. Actually it's much better and easier to work with.

Also Hadron isn't compatible with many motherboards.

Take a look at Bitfenix Pandora:

60868_6b.jpg